Sarah Burke #80 her selling is ridiculous, she's homeless & jobless...at least the buggy is meticulous

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s their deal at all?

Donna has a mushroom hairstyle, and Sayrah hasn’t mushroom in her clothes?

I’ll see myself out…

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Anyone know how much the burger kits are that she had on her tik tok???

Reactions: 1
She is always talking about how “grateful” Luke is. Very bleeping weird

Reactions: 34
Can't have the party at MOMS because of the Baby
Feck off and have consideration that their is a sick man in tbe house.

Reactions: 19
F off Sarah, I'd a party on my first born actual birthday while 38 weeks pregnant and still working full time, not 4 weeks before his actual birthday.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Wait for the fictitious replies to come in about birthday parties now so she can tag a few places in the hope of a freebie......she's sickening, doesn't want to pay for her own child's birthday party.

• Sick
Reactions: 20
I can't even watch her blatant begging for the child's birthday after showing her new ugly nightdresses and silk sheets for her new arrival 😤

Reactions: 22
I can't even watch her blatant begging for the child's birthday after showing her new ugly nightdresses and silk sheets for her new arrival 😤
Loved the way she was saying that silk sheets prevents infant hair loss 🤣

Reactions: 4
F off Sarah, I'd a party on my first born actual birthday while 38 weeks pregnant and still working full time, not 4 weeks before his actual birthday.
I actually couldn’t be friends with someone who carry’s on like her all drama over a kids party like grow up and cop no wonder she has no friends listening to her would drive you spare

Reactions: 18
Golden oldie, Burps cant stand poor Luke, Tweet loves him more, only good thing about Tweet.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
My eldest made me bake a birthday cake for her favourite teddy two days before I was due my second. I can only blame pregnancy hormone madness because I actually went along with it. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Sarah can, as always, duck all the way off with her latest shite.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Golden oldie, Burps cant stand poor Luke, Tweet loves him more, only good thing about Tweet.

View attachment 2390253
Imagine being a grown adult and finishing a video of your mum like this ? I know we all need a break but don’t tell a bunch of strangers you’ve had enough. Jesus she gives me ire

Reactions: 10
Imagine being a grown adult and finishing a video of your mum like this ? I know we all need a break but don’t tell a bunch of strangers you’ve had enough. Jesus she gives me ire
And his little voice he sounds so young there. That's so sad 😞 even talking about him to a bunch of strangers while your son is looking for a bit of attention

Reactions: 17
Omg this wan gives me the rage like no other 😡😡 would she ever get some self respect, does she have no shame?? Bloody paw out again looking for freebies, she makes me 🤢 just do what every mother does and book a playcenter if you can’t have the party at home. You know where to book in cork, every person knows where to go so stop looking for a freebie. Oh and the cake, get off your lazy arse and make one!! I work full and manage to bake cakes for my kids! Luke’s needs falling further down the priority ladder already and the baby isn’t even here yet. Sell more of your shite faux sprays, pay for your child’s birthday and do us all a favour and shut the duck up with the begging 😤

Reactions: 26
Is a bungalow not a house? "From the front it's a bungalow but from the back it's a house "

The few brain cells she had are now gone.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.