Sarah Burke #80 her selling is ridiculous, she's homeless & jobless...at least the buggy is meticulous

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So far this week she has begged for anything baby related, a birthday party for luke and a cake and a hotel for a night so she can just be with Keith. Up to now she has received nothing nada. Does Keith ever put his hand in his pocket for her? Didn't she mention a baby moon aswell or was that someone else? She's had very little interaction on all her social media, folk are sick of her by now.

Reactions: 12
She is a depressing vile human ...she did mention a night away but it didn't happen ..she is shameless in the neglect of her son ...and then saying he will be grateful ...my heart breaks ...that's not grateful and easy going sarah ...he is grateful for the scraps he gets from you all ...poor kid..had a miserable summer...forced into a summer camp ..10 day miserable holiday on a sofa bed with no kids Club cos Mom wouldn't pay ...home to move out of his house ..great granny dies ..mom waffles on day and night about a hospital bag ...and now no party unless its free ...disgusting carry on ...

Reactions: 24
Balloon display, cake and food in the imperial Hotel only last week no expense spared. Poor little lukes last birthday before his sibling is born and she on the beg for a party and the bloody cake. A kick up the hole shed want. Brian is just as bad allowing this . Luke will feel unwanted before very long. Worst parents in cork. Of course Keith's baby gets a 40 euro sheet in case its hair falls out. That baby could be bloody bald. They give me rage like no other.
they managed a last minute cake last week no problem, maybe give that baker some business again

Reactions: 23
I’d forgotten Teeths birthday is the day after Luke’s. I bet ye anything she’s having her section on Teeths birthday. That’s why Luke can’t have his birthday on his actual birth day. She’ll be too busy with Cork Crane Hire transporting herself and the f ing hospital bag to the CUMH.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Can the new thread please please please be munch munch Munchausen 🙏🙏🙏
---
And planned section is right shes planning it since she met teet
Maybe that should be a thread title suggestion 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I'm actually stunned that this waster has nothing planned for her boys Birthday, and then says she will have it 4 weeks earlier. Like WTF .... Can Sarah explain exactly why you couldn't have it, even 2 weeks nearer his birthday. You are the WORST mother. So shockingly bad.

Reactions: 20
Thread Suggestion; the worlds worst mother, neglecting baby’s big brother, getting aaarginised, looking ridiculous, everything’s meticulous

Reactions: 17
If she could organise his party as quick as she organised her baby shower .......

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
If she could organise his party as quick as she organised her baby shower .......
Wonder if she follows Suedan she whipped up a party a few wks after a section , has 3under 4 n a big house to clean n bakes her own cakes.
Suedan would showbe her a thing or two , she d have the party all organised while sarah would be sat thinking about it ,she has herself convinced shes busy allwith day,she has no idea what busy is , now not even having her own house to keep tidy or cook meals for anyone , shes one jammy b**ch

Reactions: 4
She was but no one gave her a freebie and Keets too cheap so she had to stay home with Mammy Tina instead pew pew
You are so right
Can’t believe I’m saying this but, hopefully she gets ‘gifted’ something for the child’s party, or he’ll have nothing, the poor craythur 😢

Reactions: 10
She’s so depressing to watch I come here and go back to reference if I need to. Just have lewks party in the local play place or something activity related and get help like Tina to come in if by rare chance she goes into labor early. Order 3 pizzas to the house (am sure she knows how to do that) and rent a bouncehouse it’s very easy when you live with your actual parents. She goes on like she doesn’t have help. It shows what a narcissist she really is exactly spot on whoever posted first woman in Ireland to get pregnan. She’s the biggest dose going. and I see the sister responded to my 3stooges pic 😂they actually do have a sense of humour as a family I’ll give them that but Jesus how do they put up with that shite, I’d kill my sister if she went on this way

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.