Sarah Burke #80 her selling is ridiculous, she's homeless & jobless...at least the buggy is meticulous

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is Sarah going to a wedding tomorrow? She never mentioned 💀
Please god someone tell me what the obsession with the brown lenses are? I actually have brown eyes and like… is this a desirable thing or something? Am I a massive ride because I have brown eyes?? Why would you want to change your eye colour???

Reactions: 11
New thread for the next edition of this shitshow 😂

@lil_sox couldn't fit it all in so had edit a bit x
Thanks a mill I just wasnt sure if the title had been agreed from thread 78 but we can use it again im sure. Right ladies and gents and others it is now once again time for

💥 Burps Wedding Bingoooooo 💥

Mark your card if if the dress is too small
Mark your card if we get a bump picture
Mark your card if we get the ringlets at the front of her face
Mark your card if teet is in the same suit he wears to every wedding they have been at
Mark your card if the blendngo makes an appearance

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Please god someone tell me what the obsession with the brown lenses are? I actually have brown eyes and like… is this a desirable thing or something? Am I a massive ride because I have brown eyes?? Why would you want to change your eye colour???
Is niamh de bruns sisters wedding tomorrow that’s what she’s going to

Reactions: 1
Is niamh de bruns sisters wedding tomorrow that’s what she’s going to
Brid was supposed to be at the last wedding where Keith was best man. Sarah had the fiance tagged as I'm sure he is a Barrs man which is why Keith knows him. Brid wasn't at it as I'm sure she had her hen that weekend.

Reactions: 4
No mention of wedding until.today not like her was she only invited today?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Brid was supposed to be at the last wedding where Keith was best man. Sarah had the fiance tagged as I'm sure he is a Barrs man which is why Keith knows him. Brid wasn't at it as I'm sure she had her hen that weekend.
Ya, brid follows teet on insta too so I'm nearly sure it's through him they'd be invited.

Reactions: 1
What's a baby moon question is one Sarah will post 100000 times until they get a free stay as keeet is too mean to spend the money

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Is it to make her look more Jewish when she gets the hair done in the morning before she goes to the synagogue

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.