Sarah Burke #80 her selling is ridiculous, she's homeless & jobless...at least the buggy is meticulous

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am honestly ENRAGED after that story about lukes party. She is an absolute disgraceful mother. That poor little child with all his worries about the new baby coming and that lazy selfish bleep can't get off her hole to do a little party for the little pet. If it was keets bleeping birthday she'd have all the bells and whistles out tho wouldn't she? Begging for a bleeping party and a cake for the boy "who deserves the world" but splashing out the last few months on a baby that isn't even here yet. She's despicable!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Has anyone put forward munch munch munchausens as a thread title for next thread?! Sorry can’t remember who came up with it I think it was two threads ago!

Reactions: 18
do the hospital not give you a list?

it’s years since i had my kids and it wasn’t a section but i got suggested list of what to bring. it’s not bleeping rocket science

what did we all do before

Reactions: 8
I am honestly ENRAGED after that story about lukes party. She is an absolute disgraceful mother. That poor little child with all his worries about the new baby coming and that lazy selfish bleep can't get off her hole to do a little party for the little pet. If it was keets bleeping birthday she'd have all the bells and whistles out tho wouldn't she? Begging for a bleeping party and a cake for the boy "who deserves the world" but splashing out the last few months on a baby that isn't even here yet. She's despicable!
Exactly.

I mean she's pregnant... not bleeping disabled in some way ffs....

It's bad enough she won't put effort into her sons birthday... but also knowing the child said he be left out when the baby comes... most mothers would then kick into gear and spend time and energy with their kid and plan a great birthday .

Awful awful yoke of a mother.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Thread suggestion burps will spend lots on bigots iPhone but won't spare a few euro on a party for her son!

Reactions: 10
Does this bleep ever shut the duck up about the bleeping hospital bag? Why is she asking people what does she need? Is she bleeping stupid?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
do the hospital not give you a list?

it’s years since i had my kids and it wasn’t a section but i got suggested list of what to bring. it’s not bleeping rocket science

what did we all do before
They do tbh the only thing that differs is some hospitals provide sheets for the baby cots and some don't!and obviously if you have a section you're better off with the giant knickers that's it like

Poor lewk would have missed out on parties aswell because of covid. We're going all out since because they missed out

Reactions: 4
My god, she needs a kick up the hole. Imagine, she'll probably tell the child she can't have his birthday party on his actual birthday because she'll be too heavily pregnant. Wouldn't you think she'd make it her business to have it on the day to show him the new baby arriving will make no difference to how she treats him, stupid cow.
She's the only pregnant woman in Ireland. I don't even understand why she can't have a party for him even if it was the day before the section. 2 days before my 3rd c section I had a party for my son, in our home. I cooked hot food for everyone and cleaned before the party. What is her problem, you'd think she was carrying octuplets and is on bedrest. She's only pregnant, life doesn't stop. Poor Luke.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Does this bleep ever shut the duck up about the bleeping hospital bag? Why is she asking people what does she need? Is she bleeping stupid?
Nobody can be that thick, she just has the hand out again looking for freebies. It’s all she thinks about is that mother bleeping hospital bag!! If you want something to arrrganise plan your sons party you self absorbed bint!!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
It all went in bigot Keets new iPhone 🤭 poor Luke is just an inconvenience to her she has no mothering skills in her ..
Oh my god forgot that she bought Keith a new iPhone she went ott for Keith and poor Luke was lucky to get a cake not to mind a party 😩😤

• Sad
Reactions: 12
It's like it's against her religion to spend a euro on that poor child. That's hospital bag is going on for weeks. Id have it done in 10 mins with a trip to dunnes and penny's.

Reactions: 13
Nobody can be that thick, she just has the hand out again looking for freebies. It’s all she thinks about is that mother bleeping hospital bag!! If you want something to arrrganise plan your sons party you self absorbed bint!!
I know, packing to go to the hospital is not a big deal. Given that it’s her 2nd bleeping child she should have some idea.. also, google is handy for things like that! She is as sure as tit looking for free tit. I’m almost certain that some tit company cashed in on this stupid “hospital bag” craze so she is prob hoping they will throws her some scraps. The bleep

Reactions: 9
Lewks birthday is at the end of September but she wants to have it in the next 10 days because she's afraid she will go into labour?? Any excuse to get out of doing something nice for your child 😡 Any normal mam would be going all out to spoil the child rotten before the new arrival, and this one is nearly complaining over having to have a party for the poor chap! And as for how she can't believe he's nearly 7 when she looks at him, she never looks at him! He was trying to ask her a question about his own birth last night and he was quickly shushed so she could keep rambling away on Instagram. He's never around her, I can't get 5 minutes in my house without my child asking something or other, that's how normal homes are for kids!!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
That hospital bag 🤦🏻‍♀️ I’d love to go to her house grab all her stuff and duck them into a bag and say now.. done..! 🙄 never in my life have I seen such an ordeal about packing for hospital to have a baby 🙄 Jesus!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
And for the love of God how is she still not finished with the hospital bag 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Bore off with the bag shite talk. Literally not one person gives a flying duck about your hospital bag, you absolute gowl.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.