Sarah Burke #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she might have caught in aldi? πŸ€”... Nothing to do with tramping around cork last weekend... Mmm... πŸ‘Œ πŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I don’t believe for one minute that she got no negative Dms either! As my mother used to say about hypochondriacs β€œif it’s going she will get it” πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 10
A little reminder of how she definitely didn’t catch Covid πŸ™„πŸ™„
Just shows what irresponsible nasty and selfish girls they are to open their salon and put people at risk when there is hard evidence of them ignoring guidelines ( there is more than 1 household there). I wish I could say that I am surprised but such is their reputation that it is to be expected at this point that they will think of their pockets over people's health

Reactions: 16
I'm sorry now for ranting again!!!!! But her stories are making me bleeping raaaaaaggggeee. Now she's acting like she's a full blown authority on COVID. Had EVERY symptom and of course the worst too. Making out she got it in Aldi or somewhere but not entertaining the day drinking or countless house hopping etc. There's no STIGMA with COVID it's the blatant flouting of the rules and now she's all "it's not ur fault Sar" She's gonna milk this absolute bullshit now for how long and don't even get me stared on the PCOS.. Which she seems to know the future of how it will affect her life all from a scan and a phone call from a GP. Eh no. U need further testing and to see a gynae to see how it will affect you. She's going to be bleeping un-bear-able. I mean she already is but even more so. How about she take some responsibility for her crappy actions and maybe we would have some respect for her. But nah Sar you're a victim as always. God love ya. Pic attached for further eye rolling πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I'm sorry now for ranting again!!!!! But her stories are making me bleeping raaaaaaggggeee. Now she's acting like she's a full blown authority on COVID. Had EVERY symptom and of course the worst too. Making out she got it in Aldi or somewhere but not entertaining the day drinking or countless house hopping etc. There's no STIGMA with COVID it's the blatant flouting of the rules and now she's all "it's not ur fault Sar" She's gonna milk this absolute bullshit now for how long and don't even get me stared on the PCOS.. Which she seems to know the future of how it will affect her life all from a scan and a phone call from a GP. Eh no. U need further testing and to see a gynae to see how it will affect you. She's going to be bleeping un-bear-able. I mean she already is but even more so. How about she take some responsibility for her crappy actions and maybe we would have some respect for her. But nah Sar you're a victim as always. God love ya. Pic attached for further eye rolling πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ
And the fellas there too and helping her even though he was sick himself no wonder he was πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

Reactions: 4
First time posting. Came across this brilliant site accidentally yesterday πŸ˜†. This c%$# has gone a step too far now. She's an utterly disgrace. What kind of animal is she? That Tiktok clip should be sent to all the local radio stations. We're wondering how Covid is rising in Cork. The likes of this tinker is why. Does she think people are so stupid??? It's the talking about it and how shes being clapped on the back for breaking the filence on Covid. Someone has also hung her out on Outbreak Ireland. I have tried unsuccessfully to post the Tiktok clip to it. How dare she blame Aldi. She deserves to have her account closed down immediately. Herself, her family and her neighbours from Pinewood in Onslow Gardens are super spreaders.

Reactions: 17
Skitting. Self penned too

She wasn't long shipping her partner in of a wet week. She only did her "live" in March after the anniversary of the "wedding" and low and behold she has a fella living with her already

Reactions: 8
I don’t believe for one minute that she got no negative Dms either! As my mother used to say about hypochondriacs β€œif it’s going she will get it” πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„
She is 100% lying .. cause I sent her one πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ now it wasnt rude... but it wasnt telling her how fab she is ..

so liar liar fried badadoes on fire

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Wonder will she try to get on the Echo or on Red FM with her tale of woe???? What boiled my blood is her telling people that they don't know what a close contact is.

Reactions: 5
She is 100% lying .. cause I sent her one πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ now it wasnt rude... but it wasnt telling her how fab she is ..

so liar liar fried badadoes on fire
She's a pathological liar. She's got a lousy memory too as she's constantly tripping herself up. I'm puzzled as I thought you had a 5lb margin on your target weight (up or down) as a SW consultant. She's well over it. I started following her naively last year. Jesus the amount of potatoes she puts away is unreal. I had to stop following her advice. I know she's very pally with Ann Marie the regional SW manager. I'd say SW is in such a mess they'll leave the dogs of the roads do a class

Reactions: 8
Stupid question here....I’m a bit confused with her self employed status? So slimming world consultants not work for slimming world?

Reactions: 2
She also didn't get a very bad dose of covid when she's on Instagram smirking her head off over her new 'himself' and mid way through a shein haul. Slurping tea and talking 90 to a dozen. You are fine Sarah and one of the lucky ones. She's delighted she didn't eat from Wednesday to Friday. She's probably hoping she's magically lost 2 pounds when she couldn't consume a 10kg bag of spuds and 20 takeaway pints, her sw diet staples

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Who is Owen? A guy who looked a bit like Brian was in a photo with them when out that Friday.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.