Sarah Burke #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just shows what irresponsible nasty and selfish girls they are to open their salon and put people at risk when there is hard evidence of them ignoring guidelines ( there is more than 1 household there). I wish I could say that I am surprised but such is their reputation that it is to be expected at this point that they will think of their pockets over people's health
I wonder will they open but not go in themselves? Leave other staff to it til they get tested themselves?

Reactions: 2
How long before PCOS is added to her bio?

Himself 🤢 she knows him a wet minute and he is living in the house. Way to be a protective parent Sarah.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Why does she think she got it in aldi? Did she not get it swapping spit with himself.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
First time posting. Came across this brilliant site accidentally yesterday 😆. This c%$# has gone a step too far now. She's an utterly disgrace. What kind of animal is she? That Tiktok clip should be sent to all the local radio stations. We're wondering how Covid is rising in Cork. The likes of this tinker is why. Does she think people are so stupid??? It's the talking about it and how shes being clapped on the back for breaking the filence on Covid. Someone has also hung her out on Outbreak Ireland. I have tried unsuccessfully to post the Tiktok clip to it. How dare she blame Aldi. She deserves to have her account closed down immediately. Herself, her family and her neighbours from Pinewood in Onslow Gardens are super spreaders.
What is outbreak Ireland?

SW consultant - they get €9 for a class. They pay SW €4.50 of that. SW and them go halves on the rent of venues. Would assume online they still get 50%. I know someone who was a consultant and it costs a lot tax wise as you purchase the bars and books and things also and must pay upfront for that seperate. She’s about as self employed girl boss as I am if I sold lemonade at my gate and split the money with the lemonade company: you’re no more than a sales rep who happens to pay income tax as opposed to paye

• Haha
Reactions: 6
SW consultant - they get €9 for a class. They pay SW €4.50 of that. SW and them go halves on the rent of venues. Would assume online they still get 50%. I know someone who was a consultant and it costs a lot tax wise as you purchase the bars and books and things also and must pay upfront for that seperate. She’s about as self employed girl boss as I am if I sold lemonade at my gate and split the money with the lemonade company: you’re no more than a sales rep who happens to pay income tax as opposed to paye
I thought so! Jesus I wouldn’t imagine that you would make enough money being a sw consultant without another job 🥴 she seems to exaggerate absolutely everything! Am I right in saying she was trying to convince herself the child was sick for a while too? She kept taking him to the doctor call

Reactions: 5
Yes @Jellybb she tried to make out that Luke was a diabetic because he was waking up thirsty (please show me a child who doesn’t wake up thirsty from newborn to 4 years old) - she had him at south doc every night the week some weeks, or a night in A&E in the mercy.. wanting an asthma diagnosis then when actually kids are just snotty and coughy (pre covid) in general!

Reactions: 4
I can not watch her stories know if she has çovid, every time she touches her face or wipes her nose in her sleeve I cringe 😬

Singing and close contact. The hairdresser's should not open tomorrow.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Jesus put your hand over your mouth when coughing even if you are alone it should be forse of habit that you cover your mouth .

Reactions: 9
Lads I know this isn't the thread but anyone else seen this?! It absolutely bugggged me.. Like yeah she could've kept her opinion to herself but like is he trying to get her fired or what?!! Something bout this guy rubs me the wrong way. Or am I jus being a bleep?! Opinions welcome 😊😊😊
See Miriam Mullins was down at his stall today, no masks on taking photos with everyone! I couldn’t get over his stories yesterday too, employees with masks down on the chin etc

Reactions: 1
Yes @Jellybb she tried to make out that Luke was a diabetic because he was waking up thirsty (please show me a child who doesn’t wake up thirsty from newborn to 4 years old) - she had him at south doc every night the week some weeks, or a night in A&E in the mercy.. wanting an asthma diagnosis then when actually kids are just snotty and coughy (pre covid) in general!
She clearly has severe attention issues. 🥴 she genuinely has no redeeming qualities

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.