Sarah Burke #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can you see whats posted on it?

Updates ireland has 167k members, is that the group?
See Miriam Mullins was down at his stall today, no masks on taking photos with everyone! I couldn’t get over his stories yesterday too, employees with masks down on the chin etc
Like wtf how is that even allowed? That Miriam is only a young one he'll get her slaughtered.. He gives off such sneaky weasely vibes. I can't cope.

Reactions: 2
She may end up on Neil tomorrow but as a “victim”- someone who picked it up even though she was so so careful. So unaware. Read the room Sarah Burke-you partied ON THE STREETS of Cork last weekend and with your family and PARTNER. No masks in sight. Don’t you dare try to offload the responsibility of this onto ALDI or anything other than yourself. You fucked up. You say you wouldn’t have spoken about it if your son was positive- enough said. You would have some respect from people if you owned up and took responsibility. You’re only fooling yourself if you think that your sisters (one pregnant) and son and everyone else you came into extended contact with just A FEW DAYS before your positive test are not at risk.

The only stigma around Covid is towards assholes like you.
That bit horrified me. If the kid was positive she'd cover it up. Like she's covering up the residents outing and sisters piss up down Kennedy Quay. They were like a gang left loose queueing for their plastic pints in Goldbergs.

No masks.
Oh sweet Jesus- last weekend down the docks

The neccccck 😅
Like a jockeys arse .....

Reactions: 4
I don’t agree with the Covid police tit normally but she tested positive on the Wednesday and was drinking and urinating all over cork city on Friday evening all over the sisters like a rash? 🥴 I know the close contacts thing is supposed to be contacts within 48 hours but would the sisters not go away and get tested? Especially given that they are about to reopen a business that they will be working very closely for a long period of time with clients? Not to mention that they have kids going to school..... you can still test positive And be a spreader with no symptoms like!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I know someone working in an Aldi. Last 1 & half year not one of the staff members has so much as ever rang in sick even, no one has ever gotten sick, dealing with hundreds of strangers day in day out.

But these Insta Huns all got the covid from flying in & out of Aldi??? Right, not from their piss up parties all over town 2 days previous ?? She was in Tina' s Sunday night swigging wine with himself. How is she not a close contact???

Reactions: 15
PicsArt_05-09-09.57.10.jpg

Is this wrong then? 48 hours before symptoms not the test and her symptoms started Tuesday which would mean Sunday and she was def at Tinas.

Reactions: 8
View attachment 567059
Is this wrong then? 48 hours before symptoms not the test and her symptoms started Tuesday which would mean Sunday and she was def at Tinas.
"Himself" and Sarah were with Tina so double chance Tina and her husband could catch covid. Awful putting her family at risk for a few drinks. Where does her dad work? One or two people can spread it on to so many different groups.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I know someone working in an Aldi. Last 1 & half year not one of the staff members has so much as ever rang in sick even, no one has ever gotten sick, dealing with hundreds of strangers day in day out.

But these Insta Huns all got the covid from flying in & out of Aldi??? Right, not from their piss up parties all over town 2 days previous ?? She was in Tina' s Sunday night swigging wine with himself. How is she not a close contact???
She would be the first into the solicitor if aldi said they caught covid from her for defaming her name she has some cheek saying she could've got it there and brushing under the rug everything else shes been up to takeaway pints, drinks in the mams and being with the fella how many households is that?

Reactions: 13
The new fella is a bit of alright,his page is open and his name is Shane O'Neill(Shane.Neill1) she mentioned him before on her page,I'm only mentioning this because someone posted earlier in the thread naming him(so not 100%).

Anyway I'm surprised the girls didn't expect this reaction with salons opening tomorrow..v surprising if people wouldnt react to this!

Reactions: 4
The new fella is a bit of alright,his page is open and his name is Shane O'Neill(Shane.Neill1) she mentioned him before on her page,I'm only mentioning this because someone posted earlier in the thread naming him(so not 100%).

Anyway I'm surprised the girls didn't expect this reaction with salons opening tomorrow..v surprising if people wouldnt react to this!
Hes ok like 😅

She would be the first into the solicitor if aldi said they caught covid from her for defaming her name she has some cheek saying she could've got it there and brushing under the rug everything else shes been up to takeaway pints, drinks in the mams and being with the fella how many households is that?

• Angry
Reactions: 1
You can't pick it up anywhere Sarah! You pick it up from ignoring the guidelines and flouting government restrictions

Reactions: 11
I watched Sarah's stories from monday 3rd May and she is coughing the same as she is now. She was symptomatic Monday morning and was in town with that cough.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.