Sarah Burke #75 Flight delayed Sarah’s on a rampage. No 5 star upgrade, no underwear changed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is Judy the new Kelly

Reactions: 1
She'll spill soon enough, she won't be able to help herself. But first she'll say there's a lot going on in the background part 379.
Remember a few months back when it was a lot going on in the background part 276 which turned out to be her dad's cancer diagnosis. It really really bugged me that she made it all about her instead of using her platform for something useful like if you have such and such a symptom, go see a doctor. But no, it was all me, I'm so stressed blah effing blah

Reactions: 29
After the kind of food and drink she puts away I’d say she has the stomach of an ox
---
Probably sold him too
Or ate him

Reactions: 8
She loves all the speculation Infairness.. her life is just car crash.... It's really fallen apart the past few years.

Reactions: 16
Anyone local have any gossip !!
Gray walls lives local apparently, I’m sure they’d have heard if she’s moving out of the area I wonder did Sam the coffee man fall head over heels and she’s running away to Santa ponsa with him and Luke Buckley Burke OConnor Miagi Butchers Barrs Coffee Trailor & Mini Hamish

Reactions: 41
I looked up her house on landdirect. It's owned by a lady with initials MQ since Feb 2021 as full owner.

Reactions: 7
Interesting
---
She’s renting the house she is currently in, she claimed to have bought it when she was with Brian #2 baby daddy # 1 and when they broke up she admitted to renting and her goal was to buy said house on her own this was before Keith
she did mention that alright in the 12 hours she was single
---
Has their been any sightings our mentions of poor Mikey lately
I saw his tail in one of the videos post Lanza
---

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
oh dear lord I’m laughing out loud … you forgot Eminem, it’sLuke Buckley Burke OConnor Miagi Butchers Barrs Coffee Trailor Eminem & Mini Hamish

Reactions: 6
She loves all the speculation Infairness.. her life is just car crash.... It's really fallen apart the past few years.
Sorry to be correcting your grammar, but it's a Jeep apparently as per Burps. So a Jeep crash

Reactions: 17
Ah come on give her a break it's cushion fluffing season and so she needs time to get organised

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.