Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TikToc

VIP Member
She's up no weight 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Jesus the amount of food for the barbeque!!! For two people, they're both animals🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 21

missiemoomoo

VIP Member
What kind of a cunt would you have to be to send your sick child to school after having him at the doctors the evening before?? Like bad enough for the poor boy but to send him in and spread it around is just awful. Imagine being a parent of a child in his class and seeing that!

Drama queen

Chatty Member
How do you jump from 17/18wks pregnant to 20 in a few days. I too would like to jump from 26 to maybe 30 get myself that small bit closer to finishing up at work.

• Haha

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
Keith & Majella must be grinning & bearing this disgraceful spectacle until they get their hands on Hamish McNuggett & run for the hills. I’d love to be a fly on the wall when the midwives are chatting. I have no doubt she is a laughing stock

• Haha

cycleon

VIP Member
Why do all her jackets only come as far as her nipples. Do she not own a jacket that actually meets in thy middle and closes.
The baby tapping bsck morse code to her. She is fecken tapped.
The whole one second lip stick routine was an ad.
wtf is with the lipliner? She basically drew on a moustache ffs

• Haha

work4aliving

VIP Member
She always has a message sent to her by accident on days when messages flying here ..its 100% a dig at tattle ..id say triggered by the comments on her boobies and belly !

• Haha

Jellybb

VIP Member
Telpis… she’s just suffering from EGGSHAUSTION from organising her curtains and mirror in her Instagram room.
---
Definitely just went for a scan :mad:
It won’t be the first time either! So many women only get 2 scans throughout their whole pregnancy and here is this albatross in faking illness to get a snakey scan! She certainly didn’t lick this behaviour off the floor!

• Haha

Littlediamond28

VIP Member
She's now saying the baby is responding to her tapping her belly, she's so full of shit it's not even funny. What is she 19 weeks pregnant?

• Haha
Reactions: 20

iwokelikethis

The reason luke keeps getting tonsillitis is because she's not giving the antibiotics properly if she's sending him off to school hes missing a dose while at school.... with tonsillitis you need to take the antibiotics at regular intervals and finish the thing.... if she'd any brains she'd be dangerous

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
ONE SECOND now before ye all kill me but I actually think her make up is lovely today! I think she looks well tbh.. don’t say for once, just say something nice without saying for once. Don’t say it For once.

• Haha

lil_sox

Chatty Member
I think yere Both underestimating all the mince blended into it too lol
Haha TikTok algorithm is showing me loads of friends clips at mo and the one with Rachel and the beef trifle came up this morning I thought of burps straight away 😂 layer of jelly, layer of mince, layer of ladyfingers etc etc

• Haha
  • Sick
What the fuck have I just watched, where to start first the hair and mother of god those bleeding ringlets she looks ridiculous. And Sarah your body is probably craving calcium because of all the mince and shite you consume. And why can’t she re use the bugaboo it’s not like they’re not popular anymore why waste money. Oh and please for the love of God go get fitted for a maternity bra or once that actually fits.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow