Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

harleyquinnjoker

Ladssssssss I'm on a hen in cork and we were in the famous clancys last night with sparkle playing my god all I could think of was smelly burps!!! To be fair sparkle were Brill but there association with her nibs made me sick! Now the bus is going to stop in onslow for a tour

• Haha
Reactions: 23

cycleon

VIP Member
Eating out all day. Girls i couldn't tell you the last time I ate out. My kids are adults, not much younger than her so I've no childcare issues and a lot of freedom, I just couldn't be arsed. I could count on 1 hand thr about of time I've been out for breakfast. Shes just a gluttonous pig.
Burger King for lunch and that big feed for dinner, with one of the girls cos teet only eats chicken and chips … she’ll be on now later lads I couldn’t finish it and I’ve been sick since I came home, it all came back up, im now size 12 from all the vomiting
---
Does she actually think being pregnant is carte blanche to eat like a pig?
she thinks breathing is carte blanche to eat like a pig… it’s no wonder she’s sick, the food has nowhere to go but up and out

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Dusty2020

VIP Member
Wonder who she is flying with from cork? Cos Ryanair don’t fly back on the 24th and Aer Lingus don’t fly out on the 14th… unless they’re trekking to Dublin 🤦🏼‍♀️
Flying out from Dublin so they can “just be” on the journey there and back

• Haha

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
She has no resilience. The minute her or Luke are ‘sick’ it’s straight to south doc or the hospital. Has she ever heard of resting, drinking fluids & getting on with her life? It’s beyond pathetic she is a stupid bitch

Alucia

VIP Member
Someone say a prayer for the trashy bracelets that she apparently never takes off..she must have lost them because they never leave her arm..oh wait that was another lie she told to sell her rubbish
Some of her stories she made up to sell stuff have been crazy..

The moustache zapper and Tweet looked over as they were driving and told her how her lip hair was a lot less.

We will never forget jellygate..

The weighted blanket fights 🙈

The Christmas reheatable pr dinner Sonic cooked :sick: and Burp doesn't eat Christmas dinner.

Dealin yokes cufflinks to her consultant 😂

The alpha wealth live 😂

• Haha

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
This Facebook tall tale reminds me of the time all the spacers would be copying & pasting that Mark Zuckerberg doesn’t have the right to their holiday photos from Santa Ponsa 2005 😂😂😂😂

• Haha

WhoNow?

Chatty Member
She didn’t want to give up??? Give up?? Jesus does she actually ever listen back to her drivel and think wtf am I even on about. By the end of next week, she will have given up - the most senior doctor in the CUMH will have personally rang her to tell her it’s best if she just rests for the remainder of her pregnancy. Best for baby Sarah 🙄🙄🙄🙄
You’d swear she was talking about escaping from a warzone the way shes carrying on with her “I didn’t want to give up” shite. Jesus, she doing a few stretches in a living room not at base camp one of Everest.

• Haha

Bobs86

VIP Member
Wake up thinking of chicken, end up in A&E in the evening!

Standard Burps in fairness!

• Haha

Madforreallife clown

She always runs straight to doctor, straight off saying it’s tonsillitis, might be just sore throat, 🤔but then he’s not a healthy boy anyway so will catch any bug going, suits her fine to lie on couch anyway🤪No PT this week 🤔😂knew she wouldn’t stick it

What's the crack?

VIP Member
🤣🤣🤣 I’m sure Lorraine had a fab weekend Sarah, probably not dying of indigestion after horsing copious amounts of food. Did you have a good weekend seeing as you saw this message as soon as it was sent. Must have your face shoved into your insta all day
As I said i messaged so many times and she never opened. She's definitely making up about these messages that were sent accidentally. So sad Sarah. Get a life

WhoNow?

Chatty Member
Does she ever shut the fuck up about her pride at doing basic things? the “I got loads done today”, I call that just living! Christ, imagine being proud that your day consisted of sorting shampoo bottles (although she never seems to wash her hair) in your instagram room/hovel, organising cushions and, making a smooooodie bowel/trough and buying your son a blinking football!! what a life 😂

Reactions: 21

Resu Eman

The minute she opened her eyes this morning she said to Keeet about wanting a chicken on the bone, chips, peas and curry for dinner... WHO the fuck wakes up thinking about a big feed like that only Sarah The Beast Burke. Jesus wept. She needs some serious therapy for her food addiction..she's utterly obsessed 🐷🐷
The captions though 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 21