Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

nannyg

VIP Member
1st stop Son of a Bun then we will head on down the hill for a strawberry milkshake and a burrido and then we will head off and just be us on our silent Christmas party journey
We’ll have it Dec 31 ‘24 in the bar in Ballygarry and we can keep an eye on procedures 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Patchamatcha

I wonder since the dad got sick, can she not handle the attention he is rightly receiving, so trying everything to turn the limelight back on her , I know she said he was due for chemo today, and yesterday she was running to hosp herself, seems a bit obvious to me, and she is a such a crackpot wudnt put it past her.

Seamus

Chatty Member
Keith & Majella must be grinning & bearing this disgraceful spectacle until they get their hands on Hamish McNuggett & run for the hills. I’d love to be a fly on the wall when the midwives are chatting. I have no doubt she is a laughing stock
I doubt it....when they didn't tell her to cop the fuck on with the spectacle she made over the miscarriage, then they are nothing but enablers and should be ashamed of themselves. Sure look at teet getting a wreath for the grave a few weeks back. I'm actually surprised they didn't get a mass said also while they were at it.....
She rocked up to CUMH a&e the same way as she would rock up to a supermarket. Zero shits given! Its not called accident and emergency for nothing and she sure as hell wasn't in any emergency.
Teets family and her own family are an utter disgrace, gutter rats the lot of them.
Pregnant or not, if she was any relation of mine and knowing all her past ridiculous carry on I'd of went through her this evening for wasting resources and her father going for chemo tomorrow.
---
Did she put tan on for the hospital?
Wouldn't surprise me, so she'd get good pics😡

• Haha
  • Heart

nothanks91

VIP Member
She says she never buys any football gear as it’s all handed down, so she doesn’t buy him boots, jerseys etc but yet complains about the price of the one item she bought him!!

bellawella22

Chatty Member
Firstly, let’s just sum up that reel in an emoji: 🤢. Secondly, alarms bells are ringinggggg when I see that Luke is in his named school uniform in it.

WTF? Hello child protection 🤯🤯🤯

HawTea2.0

VIP Member
The Facebook thing did actually happen today I know loads it happened too and mas on a rant on about it all day. If someone was stalking your page or you were looking up someone it sent them a friend request
Well that’s me bollixed More than the springs in Sarah’s sofa 😂

• Haha

KerryLady

VIP Member
So we have a holiday to look forward to her packing the boys bags, matching outfits for Luke & stepped up daddy... I wouldn't be surprised if she ends up in hospital on the holiday a photo op she probably has it taught about already 🙈

• Haha

Beavana

VIP Member
Don't worry Sarah, we 100% believe you had to cut some clothes to fit you. Not sure why you think we wouldn't believe that 😂

• Haha

Seamus

Chatty Member
Fuck all wrong with her only wasting valuable hospital resources again!
Not a bother on her and she plastering tan on this morning... teet must be working the weekend or planning a night out even, so straight to CUMH for this unless embasile. Luke was obviously shipped off to the mother's aswell as the other kid she was on about. Imagine her dad battling cancer and not 2 shits given by this one, justs off loads the kids and gets out of cooking her chicken she woke up thinking about!
God she is something else. She's being dying for a hospital visit with awhile though, you could see that with her but her GP wasn't biting.
Can only imagine what they'll be saying in CUMH cause I've no doubt in my mind they've copped onto her by now and her notes are well labelled😆

#obsssessed

VIP Member
Is/was her dad not a fastway delivery man?? I don’t know about any of ye but I’ve never even spoken more than a thanks to the fastway courier that calls here!! Actually the ones that I’m used to generally don’t even knock they just fire the package wherever they like 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Probably upsetting her father before his chemo tomorrow with her carry on. Poor Burp she wants to be the center of attention all the time. She has to always be the main protagonist in The Burp Show 🙈
She is genuinely the most pathetic individual I've ever ever come across... on so many levels.

Mary Mary

VIP Member
I’m already sick of hearing about this holiday 🙄 it’s going to be mentioned everyday now for the next few weeks isn’t it? 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha