Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Puffin

VIP Member
Before I see myself out...I was trying on summer clothes last night (to see what fit) and.......I did the leg kick.....😵💫🤯, I've checked myself in for treatment... see you on the other side hopefully😜🤪
Thoughts and prayers hun, thoughts and prayers 🙏The whole of this thread is rooting for you xoxo

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Jellybb

VIP Member
That’s the other side of it… the Neanderthal cunt is advertising an electric toothbrush and he a mouth full of mock teeth 💀

• Haha

WtfInsta

Chatty Member
Oh she is rattled again. 🤣 the green blazer would be on only she can't even fit her arm in the sleeve at this stage. 🤪

• Haha

mygoodgod

VIP Member
If every woman that vomited in pregnancy went to the hospital imagine the chaos. As if its not bad enough as it is and staff over worked there. God forbid her father having chemotherapy and taking the limelight off this beast. How the hell does her mother and sisters allow this carry on? That man needs care and undivided attention from his family in his current situation and then you have her just wanting a scan to see her baby bouncing around. I really think she wanted to know the gender and hatched a plan to make sure she got to cumh.

Thebish

I’ll puke if I see her rubbing that fat anymore. She actually just said she’s up no weight she actually said it. I can’t 😂

• Haha

Taylor17

VIP Member
The love handles disappeared in her bump/flab photo. The way she leaves on the little belt hoops on the dress and discards the belt makes it look even cheaper if thats possible. She did the same with the Edinburgh dresses. Just cut them off if your never going to use the belt. The blazer runner combo is so wrong on her and the wonky lip liner completes the wonky look.

• Heart

vb678

Hi Sar..... ahh... hello... over here Sarah...

Fat head.... Hello....

It won't be long Sar, until people are throwing chicken drumsticks out the car window at you again! You're probably the same size!

Happy Sunday 😊
---
Mort for her.....

The only thing that comes to mind this morning...

Jelly on a plate,
Jelly on a plate,
Wibbly wobbly,
Wibbly wobbly,
Jelly on a plate

A pregnant abdomen should be firm and solid Sar!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

WhoNow?

Chatty Member
Why would you voluntarily go to an emergency room while pregnant? Were her “symptoms” today really worthy of an A&E visit? Wouldn’t you be mortified telling your family and friends that you work up dreaming of breast on a bone, licking your lips in anticipation 🤮, spent the day doing fuck all and then started vomiting so your immediate reaction is to go to A&E?! She’s not right in the head. Damn right the docs have concerns for her, hopefully they will address the fact that she’s deranged soon.

• Heart

Seamus

Chatty Member
And to think some other genuinely sick pregnant woman could be waiting in the waiting room on a hard chair, while this good for nothing bitch takes up a cubicle and trolly with her massive lard arse..... I'm fuming over the bitch😡

Taylor17

VIP Member
Beddy was very sick after the trip to lanza that time. It was a stupid thing to do. The old woman didn't enjoy it one bit. Sarah doing it for the gram and as usual it backfired. I'd say they can't afford to go on the holiday but she can't help herself. Teet is nowhere to be seen. Was the social welfare inspector out for a visit

• Haha
  • Sad

WhoNow?

Chatty Member
It’s so ridiculous that someone like sayraaaah is promoting sea moss, or whatever the hell it is. Again, I can’t see how she’s their target audience, this is someone who blitzes strawberries with their stalks on and eats it. if she was asked to promote a bodadoe and mince brand that would at least make sense! Listing out all the benefits of that moss food/face mask when she doesn’t give a shiny shite about health, she must think we are all fools 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Crones884

VIP Member
Lorraine if you are here we all stand with you in solidarity we are all rooting for you girl

• Haha

Wildone

VIP Member
She gives me fucking ire......people literally struggling to pay ESB bills and this one saying she needs a holiday badly and it's a great deal the gowl!!! Get up of your fat hole and work like normal people you lazy cow and also raise your own child!!!

• Heart