Sarah Burke #70 Liar liar mince on fire,vomits all day but is gaining weight, Keith says she's his mate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry but how the duck is washing a tan off and standing in front of your phone a productive morning!!
The tan is while looking she's actually cooked in the head!
Can I ask all you girlies to recommend a tan I've a few things on this weekend haven't had time to get my trousers taken up 4'11 dwarf so it has to be dresses! Also there's loads of cheap stretchy dresses in penny's atm for all you pregnant ladies I just sized up and they fit perfect!
Ayu is a great irish brand, you can get it online or in dunnes

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I would be seriously concerned about her health at the end of this pregnancy if she continues to eat the way she does.
2 x 20 mins at the gym is not going to be of any use to her. She is going to be massive.

Reactions: 13
I would be seriously concerned about her health at the end of this pregnancy if she continues to eat the way she does.
2 x 20 mins at the gym is not going to be of any use to her. She is going to be massive.
Serves her right

Reactions: 4
On the podcast thing.. I was listening to the two norries podcast the other day and at the end they were giving a shout out for people to contact them to tell their stories and they might invite them on… this was on the newest one that was issued last sat so she could be breadcrumbing with the MH stuff to try and get on that pod. I hope the lads don’t invite her on..

They would definitely be scraping the barrell if they got useless Burke on.... She would just lie her way through the podcast the whole of the country would be calling her out she's nothing but a moron 🥴

Reactions: 2
Ah she was very tired and had a headache earlier. That warrants a trip to hospital in her book.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I remember years ago I had to go for an early scan (had a scare ) before I went to my private consultant and the man scanning me was telling me that some women come in after they’ve barely pissed on a stick for a scan and exaggerate problems. He said it’s a joke and it must be a headache having frequent fliers coming in on the regular just for a scan. If you want regular scans go private Sar. If she didn’t buy so much mince in one week she’d have it paid for

Reactions: 11
duck all wrong with her only wasting valuable hospital resources again!
Not a bother on her and she plastering tan on this morning... teet must be working the weekend or planning a night out even, so straight to CUMH for this unless embasile. Luke was obviously shipped off to the mother's aswell as the other kid she was on about. Imagine her dad battling cancer and not 2 shits given by this one, justs off loads the kids and gets out of cooking her chicken she woke up thinking about!
God she is something else. She's being dying for a hospital visit with awhile though, you could see that with her but her GP wasn't biting.
Can only imagine what they'll be saying in CUMH cause I've no doubt in my mind they've copped onto her by now and her notes are well labelled😆

Reactions: 19
Bet it was the doppler. She couldn't hear the heartbeat so off she went.

Reactions: 7
There was some other cork fertility blogger that used be in the cumh every other week too for the scans 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.