Sarah Burke #70 Liar liar mince on fire,vomits all day but is gaining weight, Keith says she's his mate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's a fuckin disgusting vile human being. In the car earlier she had her same smug smirk talking about her headache and even about her dad's chemo. She also said the word chemo 3 times in the space of a few seconds just craving attention and messages from people about her dad. She'll take any attention she can get.

Always so convenient when shes sick. She manages to eat like a pig in a trough every day going out for breakfast, lunch and/or dinner. Then she realises she has to mind Lukeoland by herself this evening and off to the hospital. Have you ever seen a woman who wants to spend so little time with her son? Spend some quality time with your son and god forbid you might have to spend 36euro on him. How come she's never sick for nail, hair, eyebrow appointments?

As well as not wanting to mind Luke herself, she's probably put out about the attention her dad will get about getting his chemo tomorrow and needed some attention today before he got it all.

When she has the baby, hopefully she'll play some football with Luke. She'll just have to stand infront of the goal and won't have to move and no ball will get past her

• Haha
Reactions: 30
It's horrible the way she is carrying on. There are women there today who got bad news, two others and myself and this dope is acting like she wants something to happen her baby . She doesn't deserve the child she has let alone this baby. So unfair. ..

I'm sorry I really don't usual wish ill on anyone. But it's a f..ing injustice. I've cried 2 oceans trying to carry a baby and no matter how I was feeling I never went running to cmuh to get a break .

I didn't see her up there today but then I wasn't in the right frame of mind to take notice either.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
Imagine her father has cancer and is going through chemo and she’s in hospital more than him and all that wrong with her is that she’s pregnant like 🙄 Get a bleeping grip Sarah!

Reactions: 25
It's horrible the way she is carrying on. There are women there today who got bad news, two others and myself and this dope is acting like she wants something to happen her baby . She doesn't deserve the child she has let alone this baby. So unfair. ..

I'm sorry I really don't usual wish ill on anyone. But it's a f..ing injustice. I've cried 2 oceans trying to carry a baby and no matter how I was feeling I never went running to cmuh to get a break .

I didn't see her up there today but then I wasn't in the right frame of mind to take notice either.
So sorry you got bad news today. Look after yourself x

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Does she realise that she’s the same colour as basically every other Irish person? Nobody is laughing at her for being pale why does she constantly come out with this shite
She has a serious complex about being a white person 🙈 why is she always disgusted that shes bàn, as she puts it? Tina sounds so toxic, why would you mock someone because of their colour?! Thick as tit on a stick the whole lot of them.

• Heart
Reactions: 10

Hope you’re ok ❤

Reactions: 1

I'm so so sorry you've got bad news today, I'm glad you didn't see that lard ass witch cause no doubt it would of made you worse.
I'm absolutely fuming.....fuming that you and those other 2 ladies are having to go through hell this evening and then you have someone like her making a mockery of the health system and genuine sick women. I just hope the 3 of you were seen quick enough and didn't have to wait long.
This life is so unfair and don't be in anyway apologic for your post. I'm so going mad for you, you poor thing xxx

Reactions: 13
Why would you voluntarily go to an emergency room while pregnant? Were her “symptoms” today really worthy of an A&E visit? Wouldn’t you be mortified telling your family and friends that you work up dreaming of breast on a bone, licking your lips in anticipation 🤮, spent the day doing duck all and then started vomiting so your immediate reaction is to go to A&E?! She’s not right in the head. Damn right the docs have concerns for her, hopefully they will address the fact that she’s deranged soon.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Keith & Majella must be grinning & bearing this disgraceful spectacle until they get their hands on Hamish McNuggett & run for the hills. I’d love to be a fly on the wall when the midwives are chatting. I have no doubt she is a laughing stock

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Keith & Majella must be grinning & bearing this disgraceful spectacle until they get their hands on Hamish McNuggett & run for the hills. I’d love to be a fly on the wall when the midwives are chatting. I have no doubt she is a laughing stock
I doubt it....when they didn't tell her to cop the duck on with the spectacle she made over the miscarriage, then they are nothing but enablers and should be ashamed of themselves. Sure look at teet getting a wreath for the grave a few weeks back. I'm actually surprised they didn't get a mass said also while they were at it.....
She rocked up to CUMH a&e the same way as she would rock up to a supermarket. Zero shits given! Its not called accident and emergency for nothing and she sure as hell wasn't in any emergency.
Teets family and her own family are an utter disgrace, gutter rats the lot of them.
Pregnant or not, if she was any relation of mine and knowing all her past ridiculous carry on I'd of went through her this evening for wasting resources and her father going for chemo tomorrow.
---
Did she put tan on for the hospital?
Wouldn't surprise me, so she'd get good pics😡

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
@sron , @Molly83 @Seamus
This is a Rant #########
I was there 6 hrs:45 mins. One of the other ladies was still there after I left 8 hrs easily . The doc and nurses are run off their feet.

I've great respect for doctors and nurses but I was stunned by attitude today yet this wanna be nothing is getting attention there.
This doc this morning must have attended same charm school as burps.
This is exactly what he said.
You need to have a hysterectomy, there are no alternative. You will get an appointment for first week in September, and make sure you don't get pregnant between now and then and I
( doc ) recommend you go on the pill immediately, or as he said under his breath refrain from sexual intercourse with your partner until after your womb is removed. His words exactly. I was crying by this stage. No husband with me because we simply were not expecting anything like this.

I'm not the only one I know who knows the pain of losing a pregnancy or a full term baby , and I know burps had a miscarriage but she doesn't seem to understand the heart break that comes with it.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 55
@sron , @Molly83 @Seamus
This is a Rant #########
I was there 6 hrs:45 mins. One of the other ladies was still there after I left 8 hrs easily . The doc and nurses are run off their feet.

I've great respect for doctors and nurses but I was stunned by attitude today yet this wanna be nothing is getting attention there.
You need to have a hysterectomy, there are no alternative. You will get an appointment for first week in September, and make sure you don't get pregnant between now and then and I
( doc ) recommend you go on the pill immediately, or as he said under his breath refrain from sexual intercourse with your partner until after your womb is removed. His words exactly. I was crying by this stage. No husband with me because we simply were not expecting anything like this.

I'm not the only one I know who knows the pain of losing a pregnancy or a full term baby , and I know burps had a miscarriage but she doesn't seem to understand the heart break that comes with it.
I'm sorry you're going through this ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 5
@sron , @Molly83 @Seamus
This is a Rant #########

Mind yourself 😭💞 sending love ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 4
@sron , @Molly83 @Seamus
This is a Rant #########

Get a second opinion and put in a complaint about how that pig spoke to you.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
@sron , @Molly83 @Seamus
This is a Rant #########

Thinking of you .. please mind yourself 💙💙💙💙

• Heart
Reactions: 4
@sron , @Molly83 @Seamus
This is a Rant #########

Jesus Christ you poor thing!!! How in the name of duck was that witch seen so fast!! I'd definitely be writing a complaint, what an insensitive b##tard that Dr is.
How fair burps didn't see him but a "fantastic" lady Dr.
I remember on one of my miscarriages I was heavily bleeding and the pain was something else at the time. Rang my GP who told me go straight to a&e. Anyways it was so busy that day they had no trolly or cubicle for me. Now they did everything in their power to find space but I was definitely well over an hour in the waiting room before I got to lie down and then hours later got to see a Dr who told me I'd lost another.
This is why I'm so infuriated by this witch.
Jesus I'm sick for you to be going through all that and then seeing that cow and nothing wrong with her treated better. Take care lovie ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.