Sarah Burke #70 Liar liar mince on fire,vomits all day but is gaining weight, Keith says she's his mate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has no resilience. The minute her or Luke are ‘sick’ it’s straight to south doc or the hospital. Has she ever heard of resting, drinking fluids & getting on with her life? It’s beyond pathetic she is a stupid witch

Reactions: 22
Seen up at CUMH emergency department earlier 🙄
Ahh she’ll be delighted, refused to take the antibiotics to try and get a few days in hospital , probably got a serious chest infection now, so up she goes with her tale of ‘woe

Reactions: 10
Does she realise that she’s the same colour as basically every other Irish person? Nobody is laughing at her for being pale why does she constantly come out with this shite

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Sorry now wtf could possibly wrong with her that the GP wouldn’t notice? Didn’t the GP do bloods? She is actually mental. Full. On . Batshit

Reactions: 37
Sorry now wtf could possibly wrong with her that the GP wouldn’t notice? Didn’t the GP do bloods? She is actually mental. Full. On . Batshit
It’s just the shock of buying something and paying full price for it for Luke, that’s all the matter with her

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Telpis… she’s just suffering from EGGSHAUSTION from organising her curtains and mirror in her Instagram room.
---
Definitely just went for a scan :mad:
It won’t be the first time either! So many women only get 2 scans throughout their whole pregnancy and here is this albatross in faking illness to get a snakey scan! She certainly didn’t lick this behaviour off the floor!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
And to think some other genuinely sick pregnant woman could be waiting in the waiting room on a hard chair, while this good for nothing witch takes up a cubicle and trolly with her massive lard arse..... I'm fuming over the witch😡

Reactions: 20
I'd say she wanted to know the gender and maybe she's there without Keith. No plans for weekend so Tey spend it in cumh, why didn't she take antibiotics she was prescribed? She will book hols and weekends away even go to weddings and nothing wrong with her. Definitely mentally unstable after today.

Reactions: 11
' I knew myself in the car '. You knew what Sarah? That you were going to create drama where there was no need?What an absolute waste of space. She felt like shite so went to the hospital. Jesus, she needs an intervention.
Our health services are on its knees and she heads straight to hospital when she feels off. How about go home to bed for a while. Go see your GP. To go and take up space in a and e is a joke. Any concerns they have about her will be related to her tit lifestyle and diet.

This has annoyed me so much.

Last edited:
Reactions: 30
Probably upsetting her father before his chemo tomorrow with her carry on. Poor Burp she wants to be the center of attention all the time. She has to always be the main protagonist in The Burp Show 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Probably upsetting her father before his chemo tomorrow with her carry on. Poor Burp she wants to be the center of attention all the time. She has to always be the main protagonist in The Burp Show 🙈
She is genuinely the most pathetic individual I've ever ever come across... on so many levels.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.