Sarah Burke #70 Liar liar mince on fire,vomits all day but is gaining weight, Keith says she's his mate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m in for induction tomorrow to CUMH after my HG pregnancy, 800 caribans layer and 15 kg lighter. If I see this witch over the wkd in there give me strength!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 54
I’m in for induction tomorrow to CUMH after my HG pregnancy, 800 caribans layer and 15 kg lighter. If I see this witch over the wkd in there give me strength!!!
Best of luck from the tattle gang 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Lads since seeing all the posts on her smoothie I'm now worried I'm having loads of cals in mine 😂 I usually use juice or yoghurt not both and a handful of berries, few chunks of frozen pineapple and spinach to fill up the cup 😅 super paranoid now haha
Most of her Cals were in the peanut butter and honey and granola… yours sounds normal

Reactions: 2
Only recently started reading these threads and honestly thought the Onslow Gardens references were Keeping Up Appearances jokes 😅 She's definitely more Daisy than Hyacinth. Slobby, scruffy and lazy 🦥

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Best of luck! I got induced on both pregnancies got great care in cumh. Midwives up there are brilliant.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I’d say the ‘exercises’ she’s doing at the ‘gym’ could be done at home?
Money to burn she has!

Reactions: 3
Ah, the no bra onesie, she hasn’t worn this for ages 🫣 View attachment 2161844stretched to within an inch of its life…. I’m sorry burps but this is NOT a baby bump and you will regret every sickening smoothie bowl you’ll eat, when baby comes
When she said full body itch, I think she meant full bodied witch.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
No she utter scum nothing but a bleep I have no other words to describe her a bleep a waste of air if anyone can get lower fair fucks to ya she is a vile piece of scum
---
Ah, the no bra onesie, she hasn’t worn this for ages 🫣 View attachment 2161844stretched to within an inch of its life…. I’m sorry burps but this is NOT a baby bump and you will regret every sickening smoothie bowl you’ll eat, when baby comes
Ah stop she is a heap of shite the poor child lost half a day getting lost in the rolls of scum coming from her. Poor Lewk lost for ever more in the roles off 😢 😞 found with the postman and a sisters friend that's related to a cousins dog

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Best of luck tomorrow!! Keep up updated on baby❤

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Why are teeth related companies paying her to advertise … she’s the most unlikely teeth friendly influencer hun out there….. I’m astonished

Reactions: 8

Best of luck 💖 we are all rooting for you 😜💖

Best of luck,safe delivery to mammy and baby ❤

Best of luck today, not only Cork but we are all rooting for you😉x

• Heart
Best of luck! We’re all actually rooting for you & baby ❤

Reactions: 2
The minute she opened her eyes this morning she said to Keeet about wanting a chicken on the bone, chips, peas and curry for dinner... WHO the duck wakes up thinking about a big feed like that only Sarah The Beast Burke. Jesus wept. She needs some serious therapy for her food addiction..she's utterly obsessed 🐷🐷

• Haha
Reactions: 36
WTAF, she's doing an ad for tan with a filter plus the state of it!! How is she getting paid for this tit. Brendan should be getting a refund from her.

Reactions: 10
The minute she opened her eyes this morning she said to Keeet about wanting a chicken on the bone, chips, peas and curry for dinner... WHO the duck wakes up thinking about a big feed like that only Sarah The Beast Burke. Jesus wept. She needs some serious therapy for her food addiction..she's utterly obsessed 🐷🐷
Sarah The Beast Burke 🤣🤣🤣 Dead!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.