Sarah Burke #70 Liar liar mince on fire,vomits all day but is gaining weight, Keith says she's his mate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There's no comparison! In fairness Trisha is starting to have a waist. She looks a million times better than that other animal.
At least Trisha (a) acknowledges her size and doesn't (b) tries to dress appropriately for it

We can all carry extra weight, or be thin, or be muscly or whatever shape and size. And I'll be the first to admit I live in gym gear / leggings when I'm not leaving the house but there's no excuse for wearing tacky unflattering clothing three sizes too small just so you don't have to admit that you put on weight.

Sarah will keep going and then seep into a depression after the baby is born when she realises she has no more excuse for being bigger than her twice bought house.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh the shorts are out, 15 days now till they will go in the wash!!! Honestly though who opens their eyes after a night's sleep and thinks I would love chicken breast on the bone. I mean this can't be normal ? Never mind someone who says they suffer with HG? Am I mad, I have never woke up on the morning wirh my first thought being about what I was going to have for dinner and I love food . πŸ™ƒ

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Trisha has never nor will ever acknowledge her size and always dresses in clothes far too small for her.

The only time I have seen Trisha dressed nicely was for the Shaws try on, but we have not see them on her yet.

Sarah is clueless on how to dress and is still in her size 12 mindset.

Reactions: 14
Oh the shorts are out, 15 days now till they will go in the wash!!! Honestly though who opens their eyes after a night's sleep and thinks I would love chicken breast on the bone. I mean this can't be normal ? Never mind someone who says they suffer with HG? Am I mad, I have never woke up on the morning wirh my first thought being about what I was going to have for dinner and I love food . πŸ™ƒ
That will be her "cravings" πŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 1
So WE did a tan last night. Who's WE . You did a tan Sarah YOU NOT WE !!!!!!!!!!
😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑
Id say when she says β€œwe” she is referring to her and the baby - she’s actually that fucked up in the head to be referring to her and the baby like πŸ™ˆπŸ€£

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Id say when she says β€œwe” she is referring to her and the baby - she’s actually that fucked up in the head to be referring to her and the baby like πŸ™ˆπŸ€£
I'd say so because she was also saying "we are starting to fill out the onesie" too... weirdo

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Sorry but how the duck is washing a tan off and standing in front of your phone a productive morning!!
The tan is while looking she's actually cooked in the head!
Can I ask all you girlies to recommend a tan I've a few things on this weekend haven't had time to get my trousers taken up 4'11 dwarf so it has to be dresses! Also there's loads of cheap stretchy dresses in penny's atm for all you pregnant ladies I just sized up and they fit perfect!

Reactions: 10
The minute she opened her eyes this morning she said to Keeet about wanting a chicken on the bone, chips, peas and curry for dinner... WHO the duck wakes up thinking about a big feed like that only Sarah The Beast Burke. Jesus wept. She needs some serious therapy for her food addiction..she's utterly obsessed 🐷🐷
The captions though 🀣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Sorry but how the duck is washing a tan off and standing in front of your phone a productive morning!!
The tan is while looking she's actually cooked in the head!
Can I ask all you girlies to recommend a tan I've a few things on this weekend haven't had time to get my trousers taken up 4'11 dwarf so it has to be dresses! Also there's loads of cheap stretchy dresses in penny's atm for all you pregnant ladies I just sized up and they fit perfect!
Come on now.... she brushed her teeth too, that has to count as productive!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
sarah love ya need more than a tan to make you look good.
her clothes fit better when she has tan on!! i said to keet she does talk some shite

• Haha
Reactions: 7
On the podcast thing.. I was listening to the two norries podcast the other day and at the end they were giving a shout out for people to contact them to tell their stories and they might invite them on… this was on the newest one that was issued last sat so she could be breadcrumbing with the MH stuff to try and get on that pod. I hope the lads don’t invite her on..

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.