Sarah Burke #70 Liar liar mince on fire,vomits all day but is gaining weight, Keith says she's his mate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
HOW in the name of God does she think she has a bump?. Its oblong hip to hip. She's deluded. Didn't ye say before that she would only be delighted to let her weight go out of control and blame it on the pregnancy. She's what? 18 weeks? U would be barely showing then. I didn't get a bump until 6.5 months on mine and why? Cos I'm fat! With similar belly type than her too. I'm mortified 4 her. She's such a dope. The bleeping whinging out of her morning noon and night. She'd witherrrrr ya. 😆
Jesus, I actually can't get over her stomach area. Her tyre is now gone to the size of an artic truck around her waist and she's actually convinced herself it's a bump... She's bigger than Trisha now!!!!
There is no way in hell she'll get that down before the wedding unless she's starves for the entire year or goes under a knife. How in hell could she let herself get so huge in less than a year.
And why in the name of God doesn't anyone tell her to stop sporting that trunchbull hair look. It's makes her look even uglier than she is and it highlights how big she is even more. Her family must dislike her to not say anything and how does keeeet look at her not to mind do anything else with her, especially when he hates fat people.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why the duck is she saying wen WE bought this onesie???? She can't even buy a bleeping pyjamas without making it about her and keet! 🙄 I've never come across a bigger gobshite in all my life! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Someone say a prayer for the trashy bracelets that she apparently never takes off..she must have lost them because they never leave her arm..oh wait that was another lie she told to sell her rubbish
Some of her stories she made up to sell stuff have been crazy..

The moustache zapper and Tweet looked over as they were driving and told her how her lip hair was a lot less.

We will never forget jellygate..

The weighted blanket fights 🙈

The Christmas reheatable pr dinner Sonic cooked :sick: and Burp doesn't eat Christmas dinner.

Dealin yokes cufflinks to her consultant 😂

The alpha wealth live 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Lads since seeing all the posts on her smoothie I'm now worried I'm having loads of cals in mine 😂 I usually use juice or yoghurt not both and a handful of berries, few chunks of frozen pineapple and spinach to fill up the cup 😅 super paranoid now haha
That wouldn't be at all high,measure roughly how much juice or yoghurt tomorrow and I'll check the cals for u

• Heart
Reactions: 5
She’s been talking about how much she hates her baby teeth , I reckon she will head to turkey and come back a different Sarah Burke

Reactions: 18
Poor Luke 💔 he gets nothing new but Keith & Jack get everything. That little boy is living in an abusive home

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Someone say a prayer for the trashy bracelets that she apparently never takes off..she must have lost them because they never leave her arm..oh wait that was another lie she told to sell her rubbish
How dare you, don't you know her wrists swell in the afternoon?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
HOW in the name of God does she think she has a bump?. Its oblong hip to hip. She's deluded. Didn't ye say before that she would only be delighted to let her weight go out of control and blame it on the pregnancy. She's what? 18 weeks? U would be barely showing then. I didn't get a bump until 6.5 months on mine and why? Cos I'm fat! With similar belly type than her too. I'm mortified 4 her. She's such a dope. The bleeping whinging out of her morning noon and night. She'd witherrrrr ya. 😆
Ah, the no bra onesie, she hasn’t worn this for ages 🫣
8ACB8569-FDCE-45AC-9F68-F4377702FD0B.jpeg
stretched to within an inch of its life…. I’m sorry burps but this is NOT a baby bump and you will regret every sickening smoothie bowl you’ll eat, when baby comes

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
What bleeping shape is she? She looks warped
---

morphing? I think she has passed her out at this stage 🙈
Trisha looks actually better than her now!
I just can't get over the tyre, it's like she's wrapped her pregnancy pillow around herself and then put the smelly disgusting all in one thing on over it...
She definitely put me off mince for life and I'm gone off smoothie bowls now and I used love them🫣
Tonight with the hair and that bleeping black thing she's never looks more grosse.
She definitely needs serious help, she's gone out of all order, mentally and physically....
---
Ah, the no bra onesie, she hasn’t worn this for ages 🫣 View attachment 2161844stretched to within an inch of its life…. I’m sorry burps but this is NOT a baby bump and you will regret every sickening smoothie bowl you’ll eat, when baby comes
The head on her😆🤮

Reactions: 7
Wow those photos really show the amount of weight she has put on 😳 skitting at the confidence of her pretending its a bump though 🤣 A bump goes outward and not around your hips and doesn’t hang below your Vagina 🤣🤣
She didn’t put on any weight tho 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 9
"We rarely buy him anything new" 😟 that poor child. Keet then only showered in new clothes, trips away, dinners out, new iPhones. She's a disgraceful mother 😠
so was the new “this season” kit that he hugged “dad” awkwardly for, a hand me down? Not actually from teet?

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
The tiny little bra strap trying to keep those big burps up during a work out. Does she ever wear anything appropriate
Screenshot_20230510-223433_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 6
She says she never buys any football gear as it’s all handed down, so she doesn’t buy him boots, jerseys etc but yet complains about the price of the one item she bought him!!

Reactions: 19
Trisha looks actually better than her now!
I just can't get over the tyre, it's like she's wrapped her pregnancy pillow around herself and then put the smelly disgusting all in one thing on over it...
yep I saw a clip of Trisha getting on a stage at that well fest thing at the weekend and thought “burps belly is bigger than hers”

Reactions: 2
Lol at the instagram room reel.
bleeping hell… “I will never forget the effort I put into having this space” ?????? Effort for what? It looks like a basic 90s decorated room to me? I do not follow? When she says effort does she mean placing the chavvy mirror on the floor, hanging up the god awful itchy looking curtains and placing her boxes of free tat up on a few homesavers? floating shelves? 😑 Jesus wept.. this bleep needs to go away and get a job for herself. I am genuinely so mortified for her.
And barely uses it most of her dire try ons are in the bedroom with the sheets not changed for months

Reactions: 6
Does she ever shut the duck up about her pride at doing basic things? the “I got loads done today”, I call that just living! Christ, imagine being proud that your day consisted of sorting shampoo bottles (although she never seems to wash her hair) in your instagram room/hovel, organising cushions and, making a smooooodie bowel/trough and buying your son a blinking football!! what a life 😂

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.