Sarah Burke #70 Liar liar mince on fire,vomits all day but is gaining weight, Keith says she's his mate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t stop thinking of penguin. The way he ate the fish in the paper as well…that’s her with her burrito packed with mince 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Lol at the instagram room reel.
bleeping hell… “I will never forget the effort I put into having this space” ?????? Effort for what? It looks like a basic 90s decorated room to me? I do not follow? When she says effort does she mean placing the chavvy mirror on the floor, hanging up the god awful itchy looking curtains and placing her boxes of free tat up on a few homesavers? floating shelves? 😑 Jesus wept.. this bleep needs to go away and get a job for herself. I am genuinely so mortified for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
She'll never forget the work she put in to have that space?? 😂😂 it's a room with a mirror and shelves! 🤨🤔😂 You'd think she built the entire house from the ground up with her bare hands with the carry on of her! 🙄🙄😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Come spend the morning with us says it all, they brushed their teeth. Is that it? If I did a reel in my house spending the morning with me it would 2 hours before we leave the house . Lazy slob of a woman .

• Haha
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
The doctor that told Her a few days ago she doesn’t have depression and the way she’s feeling is perfectly normal after a loss would want to look at her insta and re asses her. Her mental health is going to get worse after the baby I’m no mrs. Hinch myself my house is in no way perfect but not to clean a room for months because of a loss is just not normal it’s obvious to see she has mental health issues and it’s most likely already been flagged by a professional hence the trip to the doctor in the hospital

Reactions: 8
She is one gobshite! I haven't cleaned my insta room since Oct because of this, that and this. Sarah have a bit of respect for yourself and your family unit. You do f all, clean your apparent forever home.

Reactions: 12
Those wide lense cameras make the house look like a mansion lol
So deceiving 🤣
I would LOVE to have her as a neighbour 🤣
Ah she would only love to have ye over for mince smoothie bowls and kitchen parties, maybe you could teach the sisters how to actually do hair 😂

• Haha
HOW in the name of God does she think she has a bump?. Its oblong hip to hip. She's deluded. Didn't ye say before that she would only be delighted to let her weight go out of control and blame it on the pregnancy. She's what? 18 weeks? U would be barely showing then. I didn't get a bump until 6.5 months on mine and why? Cos I'm fat! With similar belly type than her too. I'm mortified 4 her. She's such a dope. The bleeping whinging out of her morning noon and night. She'd witherrrrr ya. 😆

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The doctor that told Her a few days ago she doesn’t have depression and the way she’s feeling is perfectly normal after a loss would want to look at her insta and re asses her. Her mental health is going to get worse after the baby I’m no mrs. Hinch myself my house is in no way perfect but not to clean a room for months because of a loss is just not normal it’s obvious to see she has mental health issues and it’s most likely already been flagged by a professional hence the trip to the doctor in the hospital
The miscarriage is an excuse, she didn’t clean the room because she’s a filthy yoke with zero respect for her home.

Reactions: 16
Someone say a prayer for the trashy bracelets that she apparently never takes off..she must have lost them because they never leave her arm..oh wait that was another lie she told to sell her rubbish

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.