Sarah Burke #70 Liar liar mince on fire,vomits all day but is gaining weight, Keith says she's his mate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good lord I know Keith isnโ€™t easy on the eye but how he ever impregnated this ogre I will never know!
Beer goggles ๐Ÿ˜†
---
I haven't tuned in for ages because - yaknow, she's just boring but my God her breathing is heavy. She's very out of breath in the last few snaps I've listened into
She was prescribed an antibiotic, hasnโ€™t taken any so sheโ€™s angling for another stay in CUMH. She just LOVES a hospital stay!

Reactions: 8
I was eye balling myself but either way itโ€™s high cals. Almost half her daily gone
Ya for a snack basically. Sheโ€™ll still have a breakfast lunch and dinner. And 5k average steps doesnโ€™t give her much expenditure

Reactions: 4
What is the shadow thats always on her chin and around her mouth is it blackheads or a beard ๐Ÿง

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
I think yere Both underestimating all the mince blended into it too lol
Haha TikTok algorithm is showing me loads of friends clips at mo and the one with Rachel and the beef trifle came up this morning I thought of burps straight away ๐Ÿ˜‚ layer of jelly, layer of mince, layer of ladyfingers etc etc

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
if she was syncing that smoothie bowl it would be waaaay over, between juice, yoghurt , granola and peanut butter alone is more than 15 sins.

Good lord I know Keith isnโ€™t easy on the eye but how he ever impregnated this ogre I will never know!
oh has she said her chest was grand last night? So gp was right burps, you didnโ€™t need an antibiotic, but she still went and got it, def a medical card cos no way she paid full price for medication, with the off chance she wouldnโ€™t need it. Dispensing fee onlyโ€ฆ. Sheโ€™ll probably shove it in to poor lewk if he feels sick near one of her many many trips away to keep him quiet ๐Ÿคฌ

Reactions: 7
What is the shadow thats always on her chin and around her mouth is it blackheads or a beard ๐Ÿง
A bit of both I'd say to be honest.
Her skin has to be crawling the rate she picks at it, but she also can't use that Zappy hair removal thing while pregnant so I'd she's shaving to beat the band.

• Sick
Reactions: 3
I think yere Both underestimating all the mince blended into it too lol
like the dessert Rachel made in friends ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคข
---
Haha TikTok algorithm is showing me loads of friends clips at mo and the one with Rachel and the beef trifle came up this morning I thought of burps straight away ๐Ÿ˜‚ layer of jelly, layer of mince, layer of ladyfingers etc etc
oh my god jinx ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 4
When she was in America with Keet, she was pissed and went live without knowing! She thought it was Kelly who was live! Would love to ask her who Kelly is!
Definitely one of the funniest moments really ๐Ÿคฃ I must watch it again ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Reactions: 3
Jesus christ! ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ˜ฒ How she is still claiming this as a bump is just ridiculous! ๐Ÿ˜‚
Wow those photos really show the amount of weight she has put on ๐Ÿ˜ณ skitting at the confidence of her pretending its a bump though ๐Ÿคฃ A bump goes outward and not around your hips and doesnโ€™t hang below your Vagina ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Lads since seeing all the posts on her smoothie I'm now worried I'm having loads of cals in mine ๐Ÿ˜‚ I usually use juice or yoghurt not both and a handful of berries, few chunks of frozen pineapple and spinach to fill up the cup ๐Ÿ˜… super paranoid now haha

• Haha
Reactions: 6
i donโ€™t get why you would dance while brushing your teeth?! Who the duck is her target market? ๐Ÿ˜‚ sheโ€™s bloody unhinged

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.