Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Howareyahun

VIP Member
Oh the shorts are out, 15 days now till they will go in the wash!!! Honestly though who opens their eyes after a night's sleep and thinks I would love chicken breast on the bone. I mean this can't be normal ? Never mind someone who says they suffer with HG? Am I mad, I have never woke up on the morning wirh my first thought being about what I was going to have for dinner and I love food . 🙃
That will be her "cravings" 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 1

Bulmers

VIP Member
Sorry but how the fuck is washing a tan off and standing in front of your phone a productive morning!!
The tan is while looking she's actually cooked in the head!
Can I ask all you girlies to recommend a tan I've a few things on this weekend haven't had time to get my trousers taken up 4'11 dwarf so it has to be dresses! Also there's loads of cheap stretchy dresses in penny's atm for all you pregnant ladies I just sized up and they fit perfect!
Ayu is a great irish brand, you can get it online or in dunnes

• Heart
I have said this before, she did not have a stillborn baby. She had a missed miscarriage. She forgets her lies. She came on ages ago and said the baby stopped growing at 9 weeks. That’s not classed as delivering a stillborn baby. She is so triggering with her lies. I’ve had many miscarriages and I would never compare them to my son who was stillborn.if she had a stillborn baby she would have know if it was a boy or a girl. But she was so early she couldn’t tell.
I’m just one of many women on this thread who have suffered heartbreaking losses. Every loss is hard. I received help from feileacain. At the time she liked their page, she would have loved if they were involved with her loss. She would have had her house covered in all there candles and tagging there page for maximum sympathy.They’re an amazing charity. She needs serious help and people around her who aren’t stopping this are just as bad. Sorry now for the rant but her bullshit riles me up and the morons who believe her
Well said

Crones884

VIP Member
Has she got a bra on in that video? I have no kids so not sure if its just me but I dunno if id be comfortable just lying there with my boobs on show to my 6 year old 😅

Corkieee

Just a thought, do you have to brush turkey teeth?
Well I know you should for hygiene reasons, frest breath and all, but can you still get plaque, you can't get decay on bots of plastic surely. They'd suit Sarah, one less thing for her to wash.
You have to maintain normal oral hygiene - flossing and brushing as if plaque etc gets underneath them they can rot.
Eta: Rot is probably the wrong word but you know loosen the veneer etc

msster

Chatty Member
Lords knows why she's keeps changing dates unsure much Sarah
The rig out today the absolute state of her