Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HawTea2.0

VIP Member
I’m in for induction tomorrow to CUMH after my HG pregnancy, 800 caribans layer and 15 kg lighter. If I see this bitch over the wkd in there give me strength!!!
Best of luck! We’re all actually rooting for you & baby ❤

Reactions: 2

cycleon

VIP Member
Trisha looks actually better than her now!
I just can't get over the tyre, it's like she's wrapped her pregnancy pillow around herself and then put the smelly disgusting all in one thing on over it...
yep I saw a clip of Trisha getting on a stage at that well fest thing at the weekend and thought “burps belly is bigger than hers”

Crones884

VIP Member
Can you report to the Advertising Standards about the brushing the fake teeth?? Didnt Pippa get done recently for Advertising shampoo but not disclosing she had extensions

What's the crack?

VIP Member
Whatever about her promoting the company but surely they wouldn't want someone like him involved in an ad for them? Never mind the fact that he's a a clown, but surely someone with veneers isn't a good representative for how amaaaaazing this toothbrush is 🤔
Ah but it's a family affair she says 🤣

• Haha

cycleon

VIP Member
Our darling bundle arrived finally. 💙Mommy is exhausted but in a bubble.: looking for a burrido bowl or a snack if anyone can deliver to me on 2nd floor and anyone any ideas what to get my doc and midwives, if only someone had a discount code for jewellery!!!!

Aw massive congratulations.. enjoy every second of the bubble

Skinner

VIP Member
Lol a productive morning 🤣 and she’s bate from doing basic shit that EVERYONE does 😩 I wonder does she know that pregnancy isn’t a disability and some women even work up until 2 weeks beforehand 🙄 I was in the middle of a curly blowdry when my waters broke ffs! Still waiting on my medal lol
I was in work the day I had my first. He was early.

• Wow

cycleon

VIP Member
Is it or just me or does that fucking Marina Market always look gloomy??I cant understand the attraction with it.

The way she said hi to Keith is the same way you'd say hi to someone you were friends with years ago if you met them in the supermarket😂
she was saying hi to someone walking by 😂

did she say Luke was sick, so they skipped training cos last time he was too tired for the afternoon match, then proceeds to go marina market instead of keeping him home

cycleon

VIP Member
Ladies, I am going through a really hard time at the moment and I'm crying every day, but ye funný bitches never fail to make me smile. Thank you one and all 🙏
I hope you’ll see light at the end of this shit time soon ❤

Bulmers

VIP Member
@sron , @Molly83 @Seamus
This is a Rant #########
I was there 6 hrs:45 mins. One of the other ladies was still there after I left 8 hrs easily . The doc and nurses are run off their feet.

I've great respect for doctors and nurses but I was stunned by attitude today yet this wanna be nothing is getting attention there.
This doc this morning must have attended same charm school as burps.
This is exactly what he said.
You need to have a hysterectomy, there are no alternative. You will get an appointment for first week in September, and make sure you don't get pregnant between now and then and I
( doc ) recommend you go on the pill immediately, or as he said under his breath refrain from sexual intercourse with your partner until after your womb is removed. His words exactly. I was crying by this stage. No husband with me because we simply were not expecting anything like this.

I'm not the only one I know who knows the pain of losing a pregnancy or a full term baby , and I know burps had a miscarriage but she doesn't seem to understand the heart break that comes with it.
Omg what as asshole you had to deal with, pity he didnt treat burps

HawTea2.0

VIP Member
Our darling bundle arrived finally. 💙Mommy is exhausted but in a bubble.: looking for a burrido bowl or a snack if anyone can deliver to me on 2nd floor and anyone any ideas what to get my doc and midwives, if only someone had a discount code for jewellery!!!!
Lovely news to wake up and see ❤ congrats & well done 😍❤

• Heart