Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mrs.Doyle22

VIP Member
Ladies, I am going through a really hard time at the moment and I'm crying every day, but ye funný bitches never fail to make me smile. Thank you one and all 🙏
Sending you a massive hug,you will see the light and things will get better xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Our darling bundle arrived finally. 💙Mommy is exhausted but in a bubble.: looking for a burrido bowl or a snack if anyone can deliver to me on 2nd floor and anyone any ideas what to get my doc and midwives, if only someone had a discount code for jewellery!!!!
Huge congratulations 💙💙💙

• Heart

cycleon

VIP Member
My child is the new owner of a feileacain sibling bear 💔💔 she was waiting on a new baby from her Dad and his wife. Sadly the full term baby didn't make it. We've been dealing with so many emotions the past few weeks, I wish this hadn't happened, I wish she didn't have to go through this, I wish she was off visiting a new baby, I wish her Dad wasn't a shell of a human, and his wife, she's broken. I'm so worried how my child will deal with this, while I find frames for teeny tiny handprints, help her pick a pendant for ashes, promise her that one day- this won't hurt quite as much.
Then you've this fucking ghoul banging on about her missed miscarriage, blessed to be pregnant again so soon, and still fucking moaning, still fucking eating shite, still diagnosing herself with every ailment going in the hope of having something wrong with her, all to have a baby that she will neglect like the one she already has.
You're sick and twisted Sayrah.
I am so sorry to read this. Thinking of everyone involved 💔

• Heart
Hahahahahhaha DELIIIIEEEDED! I’m off to the range now to get one, I would say they are right beside the diamanté toasters and the live, laugh love frames 💀🤣
Honest to fuck though, who would want a clock in which every number is replaced with a photo! 😄 what the fuck like 🤣🤣
I'm heading there myself soon I'll check for ye x

Skinner

VIP Member
Looking at Alison H on this morning and she's the same shape as burps and she's not 74 days pregnant.