Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lil_sox

Chatty Member
Lads since seeing all the posts on her smoothie I'm now worried I'm having loads of cals in mine 😂 I usually use juice or yoghurt not both and a handful of berries, few chunks of frozen pineapple and spinach to fill up the cup 😅 super paranoid now haha
Most of her Cals were in the peanut butter and honey and granola… yours sounds normal

Reactions: 2

Lovelula

VIP Member
Thank you !!

I had 2 people that I had sent a friend request to that I was having a nose at 🙈 morto ! 😁
I checked and I had sent about 10!!I cant understand it because 4 or 5 were not profiles I visited but they were people who came up in my suggested friends before...ironically the people I do stalk and keep an eye on it never sent a request to?
Did it happen this way for anyone else??

Wasting time at cmuh my best friend is
I think I have said before how much burp reminds me of my inlaws, that they will literally do anything in their power for attention and to create drama around them.

Just before christmas, my sister had taken a bad turn, and then suddenly mother in laws hand 'blew up' and was all red and swollen and she was dashed to A and E with a potential 'life threatening infection'. Hubby has dashed up there in a state, and me being me asked for a photograph and when he sent was a photo of a very obviously bruised hand. She had a severe alcohol problem and very obviously injured herself in the drunken stupor and because of my sister being sick, she had to make and song and a dance.

The same when my sister was initially diagnosed with cancer- suddenly his mother was both vomiting and passing blood. Again, mad dash to her, and anyway, she had called a and e and was taken in. There was no evidence of any blood in a stool sample then and she no longer was vomiting. She was then referred for an endocopy...this is where it gets really fucked up. Again, big old song and a dance and he's gone dashing up to accompany her to her endoscopy. I need to add this is pre covid. She's there eating and drinking the morning of it- he messaged me saying of mum and I have had sausages sandwiches this morning....Ive gone whaaaaat? she should be fasting but apparently there's a new type of scope where you dont need to fast (news to me and Im working in that industry). Then....off to hospital they go and she made him wait outside (this was pre covid) because she doesnt want him seeing her actually go in....and then she is out in half and hour..... she then proceeded to do the same for a subsequent alleged colonscopy. I asked about the results of these and all clear apparently...no shit sherlock, no test was ever done! I dont even raise the issue of her bullshitting to him as he's so defensive it's not worth it

Sorry about the essay but there are sick and twisted people out there that literally cant stand anyone having medical attention, and are obsessed with being sick and having ailments. You need to be a special sort of sick cunt though to begrudge someone with cancer having attention on them to a point that you manufacture an illness
Sorry for your loss sending you positivity and love. ♥

• Heart

HumphreyB

VIP Member
Where did she say she’s going? I can’t listen to her voice.
But 1k for flights for mid June isn’t anything to celebrate

KerryLady

VIP Member
On the podcast thing.. I was listening to the two norries podcast the other day and at the end they were giving a shout out for people to contact them to tell their stories and they might invite them on… this was on the newest one that was issued last sat so she could be breadcrumbing with the MH stuff to try and get on that pod. I hope the lads don’t invite her on..

They would definitely be scraping the barrell if they got useless Burke on.... She would just lie her way through the podcast the whole of the country would be calling her out she's nothing but a moron 🥴

KarenQH

Sorry but how the fuck is washing a tan off and standing in front of your phone a productive morning!!
The tan is while looking she's actually cooked in the head!
Can I ask all you girlies to recommend a tan I've a few things on this weekend haven't had time to get my trousers taken up 4'11 dwarf so it has to be dresses! Also there's loads of cheap stretchy dresses in penny's atm for all you pregnant ladies I just sized up and they fit perfect!
Try the Beauti Edit tan, it's amazing. Smells gorgeous, has hyaluronic & very moisturising. Just wears off nicely & no need to scrub. Use code pamela25 to save €€

Mred21

Lol a productive morning 🤣 and she’s bate from doing basic shit that EVERYONE does 😩 I wonder does she know that pregnancy isn’t a disability and some women even work up until 2 weeks beforehand 🙄 I was in the middle of a curly blowdry when my waters broke ffs! Still waiting on my medal lol
Yep and does around a full time job and actually doing stuff with kids they may already have

cycleon

VIP Member
Is/was her dad not a fastway delivery man?? I don’t know about any of ye but I’ve never even spoken more than a thanks to the fastway courier that calls here!! Actually the ones that I’m used to generally don’t even knock they just fire the package wherever they like 🙄
Yes fastway. Also why did he pack in the job? Surely he is out on sick leave 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 1