Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I have said this before, she did not have a stillborn baby. She had a missed miscarriage. She forgets her lies. She came on ages ago and said the baby stopped growing at 9 weeks. That’s not classed as delivering a stillborn baby. She is so triggering with her lies. I’ve had many miscarriages and I would never compare them to my son who was stillborn.if she had a stillborn baby she would have know if it was a boy or a girl. But she was so early she couldn’t tell.
I’m just one of many women on this thread who have suffered heartbreaking losses. Every loss is hard. I received help from feileacain. At the time she liked their page, she would have loved if they were involved with her loss. She would have had her house covered in all there candles and tagging there page for maximum sympathy.They’re an amazing charity. She needs serious help and people around her who aren’t stopping this are just as bad. Sorry now for the rant but her bullshit riles me up and the morons who believe her
Didn’t Lucy Fitz have a stillborn ? She was 18 weeks

EraFeckOffWillYa!

Our darling bundle arrived finally. 💙Mommy is exhausted but in a bubble.: looking for a burrido bowl or a snack if anyone can deliver to me on 2nd floor and anyone any ideas what to get my doc and midwives, if only someone had a discount code for jewellery!!!!
So so happy 4 you my lovely ❤❤❤

lashofeye

Chatty Member
if she was syncing that smoothie bowl it would be waaaay over, between juice, yoghurt , granola and peanut butter alone is more than 15 sins.

C1O2

Chatty Member
Oh god the heightened sense of smell is the worst
---

Seems a very common complaint with pregnacare actually,also heard it makes people have bigger babies how true that is I don't know
I found Pregnacare max fine and my baby wasn’t massive but I say each to their own and whatever you find good. But the heightened sense of smell🤮🤮🤮🤮 holding my breath opening the fridge for months. Disgusting and my fridge was clean🤣

Bulmers

VIP Member
Our darling bundle arrived finally. 💙Mommy is exhausted but in a bubble.: looking for a burrido bowl or a snack if anyone can deliver to me on 2nd floor and anyone any ideas what to get my doc and midwives, if only someone had a discount code for jewellery!!!!
Congratulations 🎊

Beavana

VIP Member
What's that link she shared about bus gate
Didn’t click it, id say she’d def be one to share a screenshot of someone saying the 5g towers were causing covid 😂😂

Can see the actual things for the bus connects on the website and has some animated videos, etc for your own opinion

Jellybb

VIP Member
There was some other cork fertility blogger that used be in the cumh every other week too for the scans 🙄

Gifted!

VIP Member
It's horrible the way she is carrying on. There are women there today who got bad news, two others and myself and this dope is acting like she wants something to happen her baby . She doesn't deserve the child she has let alone this baby. So unfair. ..

I'm sorry I really don't usual wish ill on anyone. But it's a f..ing injustice. I've cried 2 oceans trying to carry a baby and no matter how I was feeling I never went running to cmuh to get a break .

I didn't see her up there today but then I wasn't in the right frame of mind to take notice either.
So sorry to hear this, mind yourself

HumphreyB

VIP Member
Someone should work it out on MyFitnessPal just to see. Like she easily had 15-20g of peanut butter, same of honey, plus the skyr yoghurt and about 200ml orange juice.. and the protein granola is actually nice but it’s high in Cals…she out two servings in..and that’s before you count all the fruit etc… that’s someone’s daily allowance of calories in that smoothie bowl I reckon
---
Ok once I’d said it. I had to do it.. going by her step by step video I have it worked out in MFP as 1,259 calories just for the smoothie bowl.
I did the last time she made it, came in at 800

Ruby1

Huge congratulations- enjoy the newborn cuddles.