Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cycleon

VIP Member
Before I see myself out...I was trying on summer clothes last night (to see what fit) and.......I did the leg kick.....😵💫🤯, I've checked myself in for treatment... see you on the other side hopefully😜🤪
oh this made me laugh out loud… everyone looked at me 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3

cycleon

VIP Member
I hope she feels every single bloody pound of mince she's ate on the way out 😂
oh burps plans a section, she won’t feel anything 🙄
---
Don't mean to sound disrespectful, but is she wanting something serious to be wrong with her or the baby! Is she hoping to be kept in with complications or something wrong with the baby!! Has the realisation hit that she is actually pregnant! I knew someone who acted like her during pregnancy, and baby came and there was zero bond and the baby was passed from house to house, she was out on the piss and off on holidays and baby was left with family or who ever! And I see all the signs already with her! She has mentioned a holiday already when the baby will be a month or two old!! Anyone who really wanted and prayed for a baby knows in those precious few weeks and months you can be sure they wouldn't let their baby out of their sight for 5 minutes let alone be planning a holiday without the baby before its even born! She wanted a baby for all the wrong reasons, be it to keep Teeth or being jealous of her ex! Having a baby is for life not a pawn for her sick twisted mind games, I would actually be very concerned if she was a friend or family member! And the concern is not for her but for her unborn baby!! She is hating the pregnancy and the zero alcohol and missing out on nights out etc... another reason why she is making out she is further along then what she is! I think it's her hate for the pregnancy that's making her so sick,
when is teets birthday? Watch now, if they agree to section, she’ll try to have it on his birthday… pushing poor lewk more and more out of the picture

sron

VIP Member
Home since last night and feeling way better in herself. In other words, there was absolutely nothing wrong with her.
---
She couldnt find the heartbeat on the doppler so off she went to cumh to waste time! Fuxking twat!
Is that was she said? I'm watching on iganony so its a bit behind

KerryLady

VIP Member
Our darling bundle arrived finally. 💙Mommy is exhausted but in a bubble.: looking for a burrido bowl or a snack if anyone can deliver to me on 2nd floor and anyone any ideas what to get my doc and midwives, if only someone had a discount code for jewellery!!!!
Fabulous news massive Congratulations 🎉🥳💖

• Heart
Reactions: 2

Mrs.Doyle22

VIP Member
Our darling bundle arrived finally. 💙Mommy is exhausted but in a bubble.: looking for a burrido bowl or a snack if anyone can deliver to me on 2nd floor and anyone any ideas what to get my doc and midwives, if only someone had a discount code for jewellery!!!!
Aw congratulations If I loved closer I'd drop u in anything

• Heart

cycleon

VIP Member
Wonder who she is flying with from cork? Cos Ryanair don’t fly back on the 24th and Aer Lingus don’t fly out on the 14th… unless they’re trekking to Dublin 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Wow

Molly83

@sron , @Molly83 @Seamus
This is a Rant #########
I was there 6 hrs:45 mins. One of the other ladies was still there after I left 8 hrs easily . The doc and nurses are run off their feet.

I've great respect for doctors and nurses but I was stunned by attitude today yet this wanna be nothing is getting attention there.
This doc this morning must have attended same charm school as burps.
This is exactly what he said.
You need to have a hysterectomy, there are no alternative. You will get an appointment for first week in September, and make sure you don't get pregnant between now and then and I
( doc ) recommend you go on the pill immediately, or as he said under his breath refrain from sexual intercourse with your partner until after your womb is removed. His words exactly. I was crying by this stage. No husband with me because we simply were not expecting anything like this.

I'm not the only one I know who knows the pain of losing a pregnancy or a full term baby , and I know burps had a miscarriage but she doesn't seem to understand the heart break that comes with it.
I cannot imagine what you are going through. Take care of your self. And feel free to rant away here

Fitzytour

Firstly I’m so sorry, life is completely shit at times and I hope you have help and support. I did have my rainbow baby. It was actually torture been pregnant after all the losses and especially after my son was stillborn, I had hypemesis and was constantly in hospital. I didn’t leave myself believe I’d actually have a baby until the day I went into hospital to delivery my daughter because I didn’t know how I’d cope if I had to give another baby back. I know it’s so hard xxxxxx
---

I’m so deeply sorry for your loss. Sarah is very triggering with her lies. There is no comparison between an early miscarriage and a stillborn baby , and I firmly believe that’s why Luke got a teddy, in her own twisted mind she thought that people would think that’s why he had the teddy
Thanks so much for replying, it's nice to hear from someone who has been through the same. I'm so happy you had you rainbow baby xx

• Heart

HawTea2.0

VIP Member
DON'T SHOOT THE MESSENGER

My sis in law was with Brian's sister earlier. burps was told to keep Luke's name off her bio and keep her videos of Luke private.

Don't know anymore then that. I will say my sis in law was with Brian's sister today , so I actually believe her.
About fucking time

What's the crack?

VIP Member
Is/was her dad not a fastway delivery man?? I don’t know about any of ye but I’ve never even spoken more than a thanks to the fastway courier that calls here!! Actually the ones that I’m used to generally don’t even knock they just fire the package wherever they like 🙄
😂😂😂😂 exactly this lol 😂 it takes the sting from all the comments here about her taking the limelight from her father though. Awh mystery solved the burkes commenting again 👏 👋

Tunacanoe

I noticed I got really hungry in the days before i realised i was pregnant and I did develop morning sickness and nausea but that turned out to be pregnacare vitamins causing it stopped as soon as i stopped taking them and I felt perfectly normal again up until the 28 weeks + (besides the bump)