Sarah Burke #71 Neglecting Luke, she’s pretending to puke, she’s eating for three. Tap tap tap, it's me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We will defo hit 100 threads by time baby keet hamish mcdougall arrives

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The crusty eyebrows. Out of breath walking at a slow pace. She's so bleeping mundane then. All that to talk bout white t-shirts. Town has NAH-INN.. going on holidays with her carers grant and she does the bare minimum for poor Betty. The laziest bleep I've ever seen. I know someone that worked with her years ago and I swear to god what they didn't say about her laziness. Arrogant twit. Does she actually think she will get brand deals forever on that absolute tit show mundane lazy consistently non consistent content. Like girl. Good Luck. As if Keith will let her be at stay at home 'mom' when the brand deals dry up and not one maternal bone in her body. and again this opinion is all based on what you SHOWS US SAYRAH!! Im withered from her today 😆😆🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 15
bleeping hell, how long more do we need to hear about this budget holiday 🙄 we get it Sarah your going to Lanzarote and you need to buy clothes for it cause nothing fits you and your wide load 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The crusty eyebrows. Out of breath walking at a slow pace. She's so bleeping mundane then. All that to talk bout white t-shirts. Town has NAH-INN.. going on holidays with her carers grant and she does the bare minimum for poor Betty. The laziest bleep I've ever seen. I know someone that worked with her years ago and I swear to god what they didn't say about her laziness. Arrogant twit. Does she actually think she will get brand deals forever on that absolute tit show mundane lazy consistently non consistent content. Like girl. Good Luck. As if Keith will let her be at stay at home 'mom' when the brand deals dry up and not one maternal bone in her body. and again this opinion is all based on what you SHOWS US SAYRAH!! Im withered from her today 😆😆🤦🏼‍♀️
I’m delliiiiiiided ‘withered’ has taken off as a word for her because that’s exactly what she does, WITHER us all 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
H2B wants to go on mini moon for 3 days to Lanzarote after the wedding, no WAY would I pay to be in the same area as her 😂 he tarnished everywhere she goes she’s given me serious ick about so many hotels and countries

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Weren't both her sisters pregnant recently. Surely they could lend/give her clothes??

Reactions: 2
I haven’t been able to keep up with the last two threads, have I missed anything outside of Sarah having every aliment under the sun, neglecting Luke, being the most negative instahun and eating rings around herself

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I haven’t been able to keep up with the last two threads, have I missed anything outside of Sarah having every aliment under the sun, neglecting Luke, being the most negative instahun and eating rings around herself
No you have missed nothing;)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Tattlers I know why she's going out eating out the whole time. She's trying to make a name for herself reviewing restaurants like scumbag Richie. She's pure duuuuurrrrt! :poop:🐽🐷:poop::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.