Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NoseyWagon22

Chatty Member
Hi Sar..... ahh... hello... over here Sarah...

Fat head.... Hello....

It won't be long Sar, until people are throwing chicken drumsticks out the car window at you again! You're probably the same size!

Happy Sunday 😊
---
Mort for her.....

The only thing that comes to mind this morning...

Jelly on a plate,
Jelly on a plate,
Wibbly wobbly,
Wibbly wobbly,
Jelly on a plate

A pregnant abdomen should be firm and solid Sar!
Who needed to see that this morning?!:sick:
Just read when jelly had a wobble to my kids before I saw your comment! Our minds are in sync :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 3

GW84

VIP Member
What is the shadow thats always on her chin and around her mouth is it blackheads or a beard 🧐
A bit of both I'd say to be honest.
Her skin has to be crawling the rate she picks at it, but she also can't use that Zappy hair removal thing while pregnant so I'd she's shaving to beat the band.

• Sick

KerryLady

VIP Member
When she was in America with Keet, she was pissed and went live without knowing! She thought it was Kelly who was live! Would love to ask her who Kelly is!
Definitely one of the funniest moments really 🤣 I must watch it again 🤣🤣

I've had 10 pregnancies , those that went full term were all different . I was on bed rest for one , vomited through another , on my daughter I didn't have any thing going on at all

@whoisthiswoman Don't let burps make you think there's something wrong with your pregnancy. She's not worth a sleepless night. Enjoy your pregnancy

Xx

Tippytwinkletoes

I’m in for induction tomorrow to CUMH after my HG pregnancy, 800 caribans layer and 15 kg lighter. If I see this bitch over the wkd in there give me strength!!!
Best of luck. You are at the last hurdle now. Its been a tough one for you so keeping everything crossed for you 🥰

Beavana

VIP Member
Ya the bio is all cleared for me too 🤔 no mention of being pregnant (on IG bio anyway, she fucking mentions it every second work when speaking)
And no mention of 🤢

Hector Crowbar.

VIP Member
Yes fastway. Also why did he pack in the job? Surely he is out on sick leave 🤷‍♀️
Pretty sure all those drivers are classed as self-employed.
There was a big expose done on liveline a few years ago about their terms and conditions.
It sounded like a terrible job.