Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

What's the crack?

VIP Member
I think I have said before how much burp reminds me of my inlaws, that they will literally do anything in their power for attention and to create drama around them.

Just before christmas, my sister had taken a bad turn, and then suddenly mother in laws hand 'blew up' and was all red and swollen and she was dashed to A and E with a potential 'life threatening infection'. Hubby has dashed up there in a state, and me being me asked for a photograph and when he sent was a photo of a very obviously bruised hand. She had a severe alcohol problem and very obviously injured herself in the drunken stupor and because of my sister being sick, she had to make and song and a dance.

The same when my sister was initially diagnosed with cancer- suddenly his mother was both vomiting and passing blood. Again, mad dash to her, and anyway, she had called a and e and was taken in. There was no evidence of any blood in a stool sample then and she no longer was vomiting. She was then referred for an endocopy...this is where it gets really fucked up. Again, big old song and a dance and he's gone dashing up to accompany her to her endoscopy. I need to add this is pre covid. She's there eating and drinking the morning of it- he messaged me saying of mum and I have had sausages sandwiches this morning....Ive gone whaaaaat? she should be fasting but apparently there's a new type of scope where you dont need to fast (news to me and Im working in that industry). Then....off to hospital they go and she made him wait outside (this was pre covid) because she doesnt want him seeing her actually go in....and then she is out in half and hour..... she then proceeded to do the same for a subsequent alleged colonscopy. I asked about the results of these and all clear apparently...no shit sherlock, no test was ever done! I dont even raise the issue of her bullshitting to him as he's so defensive it's not worth it

Sorry about the essay but there are sick and twisted people out there that literally cant stand anyone having medical attention, and are obsessed with being sick and having ailments. You need to be a special sort of sick cunt though to begrudge someone with cancer having attention on them to a point that you manufacture an illness
That's disgusting and I hope your sister is OK xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 3

WhoNow?

Chatty Member
Jealous bless her , she's totally delusional, what sane person walking this earth would be jealous of that Muppet.
Ha ha ha. She's an ex fiancee , woeful mother , sacked from her job , grossly overweight , engaged to a homophobic, fat shaming Moran , pregnant by the said Moran, and totally delusional.. .. and she thinks people are jealous of her. She needs professional help for sure.
Hopefully pregnant by said moron 😂

• Haha

lil_sox

Chatty Member
I know I legit shouldn’t believe anything gosh Sarah Burke says but she mentioned in her sea moss ad that when she found out she was pregnant in Jan she couldn’t eat anything. Is it normal to go off food immediately? I’m 6 weeks pregnant tomorrow and quite anxious after a year of trying and having some health issues. I literally have no symptoms other than cramping. I don’t want morning sickness but slightly concerned I don’t have it as it’s so common? Christ am k turning into Sarah wanting illnesses?
I was v bad with nausea on my first pregnancy, had no sickness or nausea on second and it freaked me out because I was expecting to be sick?
Every pregnancy is different. Some poor souls get severe sickness or hg on every pregnancy but may have had different symptoms etc

you may find that smells might affect you rather than being actually sick. Deffo don’t use burps as a yardstick for what pregnancy is like, she’s wishing issues on top of herself

What's the crack?

VIP Member
Thank you so much for your lovely message, sadly, we lost her a couple of months ago, but sure, it was always, sadly, going to end that way. Get your smears done ladies is all I will say xxxx

On a side note, we didnt even get a sympathy card from the inlaws...probably couldnt stand us having the attention haha!
---

At the start I used to call her out to him but he would always get so defensive and he called her out over it then and she rang me up and starting calling me a fake and a fraud and troublemaker, trying to accuse me or stirring shite to have in all to myself... He would often quote her ailments and I would question them, or the treatment or whatever line of bull she would come out with. I think he knows that it's bollocks but it's his mum at the end of the day. Sure, years ago he landed into a coma (gosh, Im sounding like burps here) and she made up so many lies about stupid shite that she was unable to eat yet she'd had crumbs all over her and food in the corner of her mouth, and would land into ICU screaming that he's dont nothing but give her worry all these years and all this crap. She is toxic. I havent spoken to them in almost 5 years. They are filthy and dirty like burp too, her and his sister. Awful people. Im so sorry you had to go through all of that while your dad was unwell, that is so awful. I hope your dad is doing ok now. That disease is a c*nt. The worst! That must have all been so tough on you. Big love xxx.

She actually gets worse and worse does out Burp, she is unbelievable! her behaviour is so unhinged. I would say it isnt worth her family questioning her cos the amount of drama. She also strikes me as the sort that would use little Lewk as a weapon to her parents and siblings- you cant see him if you disagree with me, that sort of shite
I'm so sorry 🥺 xxxx

• Heart

Seamus

Chatty Member
I’m in for induction tomorrow to CUMH after my HG pregnancy, 800 caribans layer and 15 kg lighter. If I see this bitch over the wkd in there give me strength!!!
Best of luck today, not only Cork but we are all rooting for you😉x

• Heart

KerryLady

VIP Member
Ladies, I am going through a really hard time at the moment and I'm crying every day, but ye funný bitches never fail to make me smile. Thank you one and all 🙏
Hope you've better days to come mind yourself 💖
---
Christ that brushing of teeth video her and bigot Keeet would turn any one of buying those tooth brushes 🐷🐷🤢🤢 Just vile !!!!

Last edited:

Bobs86

VIP Member
I’d say the ‘exercises’ she’s doing at the ‘gym’ could be done at home?
Money to burn she has!

HumphreyB

VIP Member
I just wandered over to her Facebook. The difference in her, she just looks happier. No one will convince me otherwise, insta is poisonous

C1O2

Chatty Member
I know I legit shouldn’t believe anything gosh Sarah Burke says but she mentioned in her sea moss ad that when she found out she was pregnant in Jan she couldn’t eat anything. Is it normal to go off food immediately? I’m 6 weeks pregnant tomorrow and quite anxious after a year of trying and having some health issues. I literally have no symptoms other than cramping. I don’t want morning sickness but slightly concerned I don’t have it as it’s so common? Christ am k turning into Sarah wanting illnesses?
That’s totally normal to feel fine some people don’t even know they’re expecting because they’ve no symptoms. I had cramping up until about 12 weeks on one of mine and I also remember feeling good and being worried because I felt good. Best of luck with the rest of your pregnancy. ❤

• Heart