Sarah Burke #70 Liar liar mince on fire,vomits all day but is gaining weight, Keith says she's his mate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For anyone who needs a laugh this evening

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Shes going the 14th thats FOUR weeks 🤣🤣🤣🤣 lads can she not bleeping count like seriously

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So there we have it, now we know why Luke is turfed out to school when he’s on antibiotics or the time he was vomiting… so she can keep his absences low so she can go abroad and not hit the 20 days absence from school and miser Keet is happy with a cheaper holiday

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The constant ehm and the repeating of what she says is just torture to the ears and eyes!

Reactions: 14
So there we have it, now we know why Luke is turfed out to school when he’s on antibiotics or the time he was vomiting… so she can keep his absences low so she can go abroad and not hit the 20 days absence from school and miser Keet is happy with a cheaper holiday
I love the word “miser” it’s not used enough 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Well enough to go on hols after multiple hospital stays...she is a joke ...10 days without a drip or a scan ..how will she manage !

Ok I might sound totally crazy but they would hardly be getting married in lanzarote in the next few weeks ...all the pages she is following ! Beats Brian up the aisle ...she knows she won't lose the weight by Dec 2024 so she has the whole baby bump excuse if she does it now .. They will be married when the Scottish baby comes ! Although it would impact her lone parent so maybe not !
I was thinking the same , practically could they afford a big wedding.

Reactions: 1
I’d say the walrus is gonna change to a Lanza wedding alright, the bridal dress place she’s started following is hilarious the dresses wouldn’t fit her fuckin toe, prob going over there to scout wedding spots and pretend she’s some big celeb in Ireland, Keet too miserly to pay for a big fat Irish wedding and this yoke can’t pay for a holiday without ripping off the state with all her social welfare, pure coincidence she’s going on holiday when the carers grant is out, she paints herself as a devoted granddaughter, when she’s really doing it for the money. Maybe why she removed all the bio stuff as the wedding dates are no longer valid

Reactions: 13
A grand on flights alone... How is that cheaper than Ireland I don't understand the logic anymore it's not cheaper. Its about the same.
How many white tshirts will she buy Lewk

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It’s about time she deleted that mortifying bio 🤣🤣🤣 imagine being that hour of your life and using ring and angel emojis describing yourself 💀 I don’t want to offend my corkonian sisters but there is something in the water with yer “public figures” 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Where did she say she’s going? I can’t listen to her voice.
But 1k for flights for mid June isn’t anything to celebrate

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.