Sarah Burke #70 Liar liar mince on fire,vomits all day but is gaining weight, Keith says she's his mate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A holiday is well needed she says 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 is she living in the bleeping real world. She has no job , barely has her child and cleans her fuckn child's wardrobe so she deserves a holiday. If that's the case we must deserve a permanent cruise around the fuckn earth . She genuinely lives in coo coo land

• Haha
Reactions: 46
I'm sorry now but a break from bleeping what burbs? A break from work NO, washing your hair NO, strict dieting NO, general hygiene NO, actual parenting NO , home cooked meals NO. She will be over in some irish pub like a pig at a trough stuffing her snout while firing the switch and luke until she needs to take a picture for the gram of stepped up ham and Luke from behind, watching the sunset holding hands with some generic cliche caption " about how all she needs in the world is their love and laughter" 🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Why can’t she just go and do something without having to explain herself? I don’t understand why she always has to add in crap like “to go away for the week in Spain is the same as a weekend in Ireland” 🙄 it’s like comparing apples and oranges 🙄 shut the duck up talking absolute chewing gum! she is, by far, the most annoying insta bleep out there. And why is she ALWAYS exhausted? For as long as I have come across about this one a few years ago she is ALWAYS exhausted 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 24
tit l forgot about training well that lasted long my god she's a lazy bag of spuds no wonder she's the size she is can't commit to anything even her child and the one on the way I bet the child won't even be a week old and we be pics of pints of larger

Reactions: 6
Why can’t she just go and do something without having to explain herself? I don’t understand why she always has to add in crap like “to go away for the week in Spain is the same as a weekend in Ireland” 🙄 it’s like comparing apples and oranges 🙄 shut the duck up talking absolute chewing gum! she is, by far, the most annoying insta bleep out there. And why is she ALWAYS exhausted? For as long as I have come across about this one a few years ago she is ALWAYS exhausted 🙄
I remember the days she used to come on ranting about not drinking to justify having sweeping brushes attached to her eyes once a month 😂😂😂😂 ‘everyone looks at me thinking I’ve a great life & loads of money’ sure Jan

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I remember the days she used to come on ranting about not drinking to justify having sweeping brushes attached to her eyes once a month 😂😂😂😂 ‘everyone looks at me thinking I’ve a great life & loads of money’ sure Jan
Didn’t she say “people say to me, saaaaaaayrah, you have a very LAVISH lifestyle” baaaahahahahhahahaha deluded aul bollox she is 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Might be just me but if I was terrified about another miscarriage and a ball of anxiety the last thing I’d do would be get on a plane

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I reckon she’ll have a wedding as her dad will go to Lanza too, and they will still have the wedding in Kerry!
---
Also 10 nights? And she’s not working??

Reactions: 6
And do u know what… I’m after promoting an hotel in Wexford( I can’t even bring myself to name it)😡Cos it was all free Then to turn around and say 10 days abroad is cheaper than a stay in Ireland, bleeping cheek of her😡Hope that’s her fucked now getting free stays

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I’d say she will live in the black leotard thing for the ten days in Spain 🤢 free willy 3
---
And do u know what… I’m after promoting an hotel in Wexford( I can’t even bring myself to name it)😡Cos it was all free Then to turn around and say 10 days abroad is cheaper than a stay in Ireland, bleeping cheek of her😡Hope that’s her fucked now getting free stays
I can’t wait for her to showcase upmarket shops such as zara and bershka

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.