Sarah Burke #70 Liar liar mince on fire,vomits all day but is gaining weight, Keith says she's his mate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A grand on flights alone... How is that cheaper than Ireland I don't understand the logic anymore it's not cheaper. Its about the same.
How many white tshirts will she buy Lewk
Doesn’t matter what price it is..she ain’t paying it you and I are 😡😡😡

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
It’s about time she deleted that mortifying bio 🤣🤣🤣 imagine being that hour of your life and using ring and angel emojis describing yourself 💀 I don’t want to offend my corkonian sisters but there is something in the water with yer “public figures” 😬
No offence to the sound cork huns on here but Im starting a petition to turn the Wi-Fi off in cork tbh

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Wonder who she is flying with from cork? Cos Ryanair don’t fly back on the 24th and Aer Lingus don’t fly out on the 14th… unless they’re trekking to Dublin 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 2
No offence to the sound cork huns on here but Im starting a petition to turn the Wi-Fi off in cork tbh
I’ll sign it if it covers sabby, sandra, Solomom, sineadbites, liz reaney,twins&me, Miriam Mullins, Shannen Joyce 🤣🤣duck there is a lot of them

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Wonder who she is flying with from cork? Cos Ryanair don’t fly back on the 24th and Aer Lingus don’t fly out on the 14th… unless they’re trekking to Dublin 🤦🏼‍♀️
Flying out from Dublin so they can “just be” on the journey there and back

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Why can’t she just go and do something without having to explain herself? I don’t understand why she always has to add in crap like “to go away for the week in Spain is the same as a weekend in Ireland” 🙄 it’s like comparing apples and oranges 🙄 shut the duck up talking absolute chewing gum! she is, by far, the most annoying insta bleep out there. And why is she ALWAYS exhausted? For as long as I have come across about this one a few years ago she is ALWAYS exhausted 🙄
She justifys everything! Why like? Good to see her actually bringing the young boy away!

"but do you know what?" get on my nerves almost as must as "one second"

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I know I legit shouldn’t believe anything gosh Sarah Burke says but she mentioned in her sea moss ad that when she found out she was pregnant in Jan she couldn’t eat anything. Is it normal to go off food immediately? I’m 6 weeks pregnant tomorrow and quite anxious after a year of trying and having some health issues. I literally have no symptoms other than cramping. I don’t want morning sickness but slightly concerned I don’t have it as it’s so common? Christ am k turning into Sarah wanting illnesses?
I wasn't a bit sick thankfully.. I had 2 girls, I hadn't ah ache or a pain with my first, one morning of feeling nauseous with my second girl, cramping on both from about 10-15 weeks. Everyone is different. Best of luck ❤

Reactions: 1
She justifys everything! Why like? Good to see her actually bringing the young boy away!

"but do you know what?" get on my nerves almost as must as "one second"
“But do you know what” I bleeping hate all that false justification 🙄 no one cares

Reactions: 10
Jesus christ those horrible scary beady eyes, I hate them. Hyperemisis disappeared along with the cysts. There will no scans or drip pics in near future nor will there be gym pics. Imagine the clothes like yesterday's ensemble. duck off ya dope. .

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She gives me bleeping ire......people literally struggling to pay ESB bills and this one saying she needs a holiday badly and it's a great deal the gowl!!! Get up of your fat hole and work like normal people you lazy cow and also raise your own child!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Jesus christ those horrible scary beady eyes, I hate them. Hyperemisis disappeared along with the cysts. There will no scans or drip pics in near future nor will there be gym pics. Imagine the clothes like yesterday's ensemble. duck off ya dope. .
IMG_3353.png

I think this was posted before but so accurate, Burps walking around telling everyone in her phone about her “discharge” as we won’t have ovulation chats this time 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’ll sign it if it covers sabby, sandra, Solomom, sineadbites, liz reaney,twins&me, Miriam Mullins, Shannen Joyce 🤣🤣duck there is a lot of them
so does this mean you’re saying …..Lisa Jordan and sincerely chelsey can stay?🤭😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.