Sarah Burke #70 Liar liar mince on fire,vomits all day but is gaining weight, Keith says she's his mate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who called it the other day about changing the profile photo???
The big sausage fingers holding back her hair, like what is she at?
I’m telling ya lads, if I had a smidge of her confidence, I’d be Cindy Crawford 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So we have a holiday to look forward to her packing the boys bags, matching outfits for Luke & stepped up daddy... I wouldn't be surprised if she ends up in hospital on the holiday a photo op she probably has it taught about already 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So we have a holiday to look forward to her packing the boys bags, matching outfits for Luke & stepped up daddy... I wouldn't be surprised if she ends up in hospital on the holiday a photo op she probably has it taught about already 🙈
There'll be little to pack going by her packing for the winter break, the child hardly had a coat on him.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Did she just spend five minutes telling a story about how ill and frail her grandmother is, how she’s no longer able to eat and then finish it off with I’m in great form today, I’m buzzing?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I’m already sick of hearing about this holiday 🙄 it’s going to be mentioned everyday now for the next few weeks isn’t it? 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Sarah sending herself messages again it's so obvious clearly her words "a bond like no other" 🤨🤨🤨 the only reason she entertains the woman is for a few quid

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Assuming beddy paid for them all to go to Lanza that time, the only reason she was brought.

Reactions: 10
I’m here for her struggling in the heat and trying to dress her not up a pound belly

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She’s called out on here for claiming carers for her “devotion to Beddy” and using the carers grant for holidays and right on cue here comes the Beddy spam, but she never reads here 😉 😝🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She was the Good Samaritan pushing beddy in her wheelchair and not being able to bring Luke in his buggy, must’ve been so hard for her… she must never have heard of airport assistance

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She was the Good Samaritan pushing beddy in her wheelchair and not being able to bring Luke in his buggy, must’ve been so hard for her… she must never have heard of airport assistance
lol I was just thinking why did she not go to the prm kiosk? 🤣 there was absolutely no need to check in the childs buggy in the check in she could have gate checked it! Loves to act the martyr this bleep

Reactions: 5
lol I was just thinking why did she not go to the prm kiosk? 🤣 there was absolutely no need to check in the childs buggy in the check in she could have gate checked it! Loves to act the martyr this bleep
She couldn’t miss the “Awh isnt big back great” moment

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.