Sarah Burke #70 Liar liar mince on fire,vomits all day but is gaining weight, Keith says she's his mate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She had a productive mornann cleanaan and now she's bate. Her notion of productive is scraping the arse of a barrel. Can't wait to see how bate teet is when baby arrives ( I hate when she says baby like the medical professionals do and not the baby) because she is going to be sitting on her hole for months after the birth

Reactions: 14
She had a productive mornann cleanaan and now she's bate. Her notion of productive is scraping the arse of a barrel. Can't wait to see how bate teet is when baby arrives ( I hate when she says baby like the medical professionals do and not the baby) because she is going to be sitting on her hole for months after the birth
She'll definitely sleep when baby sleeps

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She’s gas. According to google baby movement are felt between 17-24 weeks. Right on Q Sarah talks about baby movements. I reckon she googles what’s possible and then makes it up as she goes along. Being overweight can impact when you feel baby move. So again sarah is making it up as she goes along.
In fairness, at whatever made up gestation it is now, the baby still moves more than Burps

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I agree but To be honest it’s not that straightforward, my partner had to go to Tusla previously as there was substance abuse and domestic violence in his child’s mothers house, the child was missing a lot of school, having nightmares, wetting the bed etc as a result and they didn’t do a whole lot to be honest. My partner ended up going to court to get help and that was a lengthy process. So I’m not sure if Brian is even trying but if he is then it’s very difficult for a dad to prove basically but it shouldn’t be.
TUSLA are the biggest waste of taxpayers money and should be thrown in the bleeping bin where they belong

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I'm not putting on any tan on today. I'm just putting instant tan on. That's still fcuken tan you thick. The dirt of the headband and the dirt of her.
Her productive cleaning morning is what others do before or after their full day in work . Lazy lump of lard.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
They are going on holidays the outfit choices for that will be interesting 🙊🙊🙊🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 15
They are going on holidays the outfit choices for that will be interesting 🙊🙊🙊🙊
That’s me fucked, if she goes in four weeks that’s my wedding…..nothing will be done I’ll be glued to this car crash in hopes it is reminiscent of upmarket elevenerife 😂 though 4 weeks in Sarah time probably means they’re flying out in November 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She's recently started following a lot of wedding suppliers in Lanzarote... prob not getting the wedding BA/collabs she wanted so off she goes fishing for them in Lanza

Reactions: 1
Lol a productive morning 🤣 and she’s bate from doing basic tit that EVERYONE does 😩 I wonder does she know that pregnancy isn’t a disability and some women even work up until 2 weeks beforehand 🙄 I was in the middle of a curly blowdry when my waters broke ffs! Still waiting on my medal lol

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Lol a productive morning 🤣 and she’s bate from doing basic tit that EVERYONE does 😩 I wonder does she know that pregnancy isn’t a disability and some women even work up until 2 weeks beforehand 🙄 I was in the middle of a curly blowdry when my waters broke ffs! Still waiting on my medal lol
I was in work the day I had my first. He was early.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
That brush shes using on her eyebrows has to be the mankiest thing ive seen

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Yep and does around a full time job and actually doing stuff with kids they may already have

Reactions: 2
That’s me fucked, if she goes in four weeks that’s my wedding…..nothing will be done I’ll be glued to this car crash in hopes it is reminiscent of upmarket elevenerife 😂 though 4 weeks in Sarah time probably means they’re flying out in November 😂😂😂
Get your priorities straight now and postpone your wedding 🍿 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Well enough to go on hols after multiple hospital stays...she is a joke ...10 days without a drip or a scan ..how will she manage !

Ok I might sound totally crazy but they would hardly be getting married in lanzarote in the next few weeks ...all the pages she is following ! Beats Brian up the aisle ...she knows she won't lose the weight by Dec 2024 so she has the whole baby bump excuse if she does it now .. They will be married when the Scottish baby comes ! Although it would impact her lone parent so maybe not !

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.