Sarah Burke #70 Liar liar mince on fire,vomits all day but is gaining weight, Keith says she's his mate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She deffo slipped up when she said the baby’s coming in September, I’ve watched the clip 6 times 😩 but you can see her thinking about how to recover the slip !!!!
🎶 SWEET FLOWER OF SCOTLAND….🎶

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Lords knows why she's keeps changing dates unsure much Sarah
The rig out today the absolute state of her

Reactions: 1
Did she call the antibiotic an antihistamine or was that my hearing????

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I noticed a lack of ‘we’ or any reference to Keeth today!! He must of heard the price of a Bugaboo and ran away 😂😂 working overtime to earn his third of the cost!!
I’d say quarter share sure the Scottish waen will have to pay its way too when it arrives

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s a thick bleep, maybe lewk can download a game for Sarah to work on her English
C52F3680-671D-453A-9915-0F7464DD7A7E.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Now when I was pregnant I had a posterior placenta and you are supposed to feel movement early but I didn’t feel anything til about 22 weeks 😩 this one is bleeping deluded if she thinks she can feel movement this early with all that insulation 😩
Dont be giving her any more ailments 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It irks me so much when women who already have children say “mommy to be”. That only applies the first time around🤮🤮🤮

Reactions: 14
That outfit is a rag. It's the cheapest looking thing I've seen on her. Her love handles and overhanging belly are definitely not a baby bump. Yet she's so comfortable in the same figure she had months ago because she can delude herself that it's all baby weight. Pregnancy does not suit her. She looks awful. Poor luke only gets a look in when he needs a trip to the doctor and is sick enough to lie on the couch with his ipad and doesn't need to be fed. She's a diabolical mother.

Reactions: 12
The baby keeps moving over to the right side? She is a nut job! 6 babies here and never was i able to feel the baby moving to one side at 19/20 weeks. Not possible. She is a lunatic.

Reactions: 26
Here's some suggestions for your 3pm slump-

Get a job.

Get up off your lazy hole and walk a few centimetres maybe.

Walk Luke to school and walk to collect him like you said you would do 2 years ago.

Walk Luke to the park a few days a week and maybe kick a ball with him... you know women can play football too Sarah? Not just stepped up poxbottles !

And if you hadn't already blocked me, I could have messaged you these tips.

Then you could have blocked me 💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
So in recent times she has openly admitted she doesn’t buy Luke new clothes he’s in hand me downs, she generally sends him to school when he’s sick, he’s so starved of affection & attention he’s hugging his GP, it bugs her when he asks for help with brushing his teeth, he is subjected to wiggling her flabby stomach around (her non existent bump) in the last 6 weekends I think he has only been with them one of those weekends between date nights and weekends away and they are away again this weekend, he’s been made aware of a miscarriage and exposed to months of emotional abuse because of it, he’s aware of his grandads cancer diagnosis and he’s also afraid his mother won’t love him anymore when her new baby comes. How he’s left in her care is beyond me. If she was physically battering him he would be but she is emotionally and mentally abusing him and that’s just as lethal. Poor Luke 😞
And where is his bleeping father in all this? Away playing happy families. He's as much to blame, allowing this tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I’m still not over the clock sorry like
‘It’s a quarter passssssed Keet’

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.