Sarah Burke #70 Liar liar mince on fire,vomits all day but is gaining weight, Keith says she's his mate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So basically she didn't want to mind her own kid or anyone's else's for that matter so took herself down the hospital again
I think she forgets her audience are 100% women and we all know she's full of tit
I still think she creates drama to hide something with her dates she's say child coming mid September ever though her dats wud be Oct making out her bump is bigger than it actually is
I'm telling ye she's hiding something.........
We keet is stupid but he can't be that bleeping stupid
Same reason the ring and keet were Mia for weeks
10 visits to hosp and he reappears emotional blackmail I'd say

Reactions: 29
Wake up thinking of chicken, end up in A&E in the evening!

Standard Burps in fairness!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Sorry but how the duck is washing a tan off and standing in front of your phone a productive morning!!
The tan is while looking she's actually cooked in the head!
Can I ask all you girlies to recommend a tan I've a few things on this weekend haven't had time to get my trousers taken up 4'11 dwarf so it has to be dresses! Also there's loads of cheap stretchy dresses in penny's atm for all you pregnant ladies I just sized up and they fit perfect!
Try the Beauti Edit tan, it's amazing. Smells gorgeous, has hyaluronic & very moisturising. Just wears off nicely & no need to scrub. Use code pamela25 to save €€

Reactions: 2
If every woman that vomited in pregnancy went to the hospital imagine the chaos. As if its not bad enough as it is and staff over worked there. God forbid her father having chemotherapy and taking the limelight off this beast. How the hell does her mother and sisters allow this carry on? That man needs care and undivided attention from his family in his current situation and then you have her just wanting a scan to see her baby bouncing around. I really think she wanted to know the gender and hatched a plan to make sure she got to cumh.

Reactions: 20
Thank you all ♥

We are definitely seeking a second opinion. I was raw yesterday couldn't believe a doctor was talking to me like that. Then you have people like burps who without appointment can rock up to a maternity unit and see a doc on demand.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
This one is off her rocker and did she even take the antibiotic yet? I wonder what Keith’s family make of the head case.

Reactions: 3
Keith & Majella must be grinning & bearing this disgraceful spectacle until they get their hands on Hamish McNuggett & run for the hills. I’d love to be a fly on the wall when the midwives are chatting. I have no doubt she is a laughing stock
I've limited experience of dealing with midwives anyone I've ever met would have a very low patience threshold for the likes of this nutcase.

Reactions: 9
If I was her I would be steering clear of the hospital as she must be getting lectures on being over weight in pregnancy. But this is burps if she wants a scan she'll do anything to get a scan

Reactions: 7
This one is off her rocker and did she even take the antibiotic yet? I wonder what Keith’s family make of the head case.

That’s a dangerous game she’s playing not taking the antibiotics when she clearly needed them so she could rock up for a hospital stay. She’s genuinely unwell in the head.

Reactions: 7
I do believe she needs mental health support...she is 18 wks pregnant at 32 years of age . So far HG , dehydration, protein in urine , all over itch etc. I do think she is making herself unwell on purpose..not eating well , not drinking water ..she knows what will cause concern in her urine . Its very sad she can't care for herself so baby is well ...there is something not right with her ...the hospital have a duty of care here ...she most certainly should not be abusing limited resources like she is ...as was said here she likely got a panic using the doppler so off she went...

Also sorry to all those receiving bad news and experiencing losses ...life can be so unfair to good people ..

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
She won’t be happy until she’s put on bed rest in hospital for the rest of her pregnancy! Her dream having 3 meals a day served up to her in bed 😂
Like how many times is that now she’s been in their must be 4 or 5?? It’s a long road yet for her despite her thinking she’s half way there!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She won’t be happy until she’s put on bed rest in hospital for the rest of her pregnancy! Her dream having 3 meals a day served up to her in bed 😂
Like how many times is that now she’s been in their must be 4 or 5?? It’s a long road yet for her despite her thinking she’s half way there!!
You are so right....she is struggling with being so huge but no motivation to stay healthy during pregnancy ...she only managed one week of her pt...thinks pregnancy means eating whatever you want...so if put on bed rest it will be her excuse for being so huge !

Poor luke though will grow up thinking pregnancy is an awful thing...he will have so many issues due to his mother's carry on and his father doing nothing about it ...it's so very sad
Brands need to wake up and cop on to these chancers...

Reactions: 14
Ya she is making pregnancy put to be an awful ordeal… I would feel sorry for women that genuinely follow this bleep that are pregnant with their first child. It’s not that bad ffs. I hated being pregnant because I couldn’t down wine.. this one is making up so many ailments she is neglecting her son and making herself look like a right tit in the process!

Reactions: 14
She couldnt find the heartbeat on the doppler so off she went to cumh to waste time! Fuxking twit!

Reactions: 6
Home since last night and feeling way better in herself. In other words, there was absolutely nothing wrong with her.
---
She couldnt find the heartbeat on the doppler so off she went to cumh to waste time! Fuxking twit!
Is that was she said? I'm watching on iganony so its a bit behind

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.