Sarah Burke #70 Liar liar mince on fire,vomits all day but is gaining weight, Keith says she's his mate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@sron , @Molly83 @Seamus
This is a Rant #########
I was there 6 hrs:45 mins. One of the other ladies was still there after I left 8 hrs easily . The doc and nurses are run off their feet.

I've great respect for doctors and nurses but I was stunned by attitude today yet this wanna be nothing is getting attention there.
This doc this morning must have attended same charm school as burps.
This is exactly what he said.
You need to have a hysterectomy, there are no alternative. You will get an appointment for first week in September, and make sure you don't get pregnant between now and then and I
( doc ) recommend you go on the pill immediately, or as he said under his breath refrain from sexual intercourse with your partner until after your womb is removed. His words exactly. I was crying by this stage. No husband with me because we simply were not expecting anything like this.

I'm not the only one I know who knows the pain of losing a pregnancy or a full term baby , and I know burps had a miscarriage but she doesn't seem to understand the heart break that comes with it.
I’m so sorry 😞 ❤

Reactions: 5
Sarah... I was gonna ask my mam to cook me chicken
Next clip I always call my mam Tina, never mam
🙄 girl just talks for the sake of talking
My hand isn't orange like the rest of my body...so you saying your Bperfect tan is orange
And get the fickle out of hospital, stop eating shite, buy a supportive bra and drive it home

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I’m in for induction tomorrow to CUMH after my HG pregnancy, 800 caribans layer and 15 kg lighter. If I see this witch over the wkd in there give me strength!!!
Best of luck. You are at the last hurdle now. Its been a tough one for you so keeping everything crossed for you 🥰

Reactions: 3
The minute she opened her eyes this morning she said to Keeet about wanting a chicken on the bone, chips, peas and curry for dinner... WHO the duck wakes up thinking about a big feed like that only Sarah The Beast Burke. Jesus wept. She needs some serious therapy for her food addiction..she's utterly obsessed 🐷🐷
yes he weeps every time she touches food

BADD88BC-1BBD-460F-947E-E96BB5017CB6.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
WTAF, she's doing an ad for tan with a filter plus the state of it!! How is she getting paid for this tit. Brendan should be getting a refund from her.
I actually legged it over to say the same thing. I mean wouldn't you just say feck it I better scrub it off and do a story on it the next time. There isn't one part of her that isn't streaky-her chest is the least of her worries. And then doing a tutorial-more like a what not to do or buy. It would be like a morbidly obese PT telling you how to exercise.

Amd sorry now but is it just me or is it totally bizarre to head straight to hospital when you are vomiting for only an hour or so-preggers or not?? Is that normal?
---
Come on now.... she brushed her teeth too, that has to count as productive!
Was that not yday morn though?? 😅 if she didn't do a GRWM of it then did it really happen again? I mean this is the one that has stopped moisturising on a daily basis(im praying that she does actually shower every day)- fair enough maybe the odd night i would just slap a bit on here and there but she is pregnant and stretching like there's no tomorrow-id be so oiled up I'd slide right off the couch if it were me

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
@sron , @Molly83 @Seamus
This is a Rant #########
I was there 6 hrs:45 mins. One of the other ladies was still there after I left 8 hrs easily . The doc and nurses are run off their feet.

I've great respect for doctors and nurses but I was stunned by attitude today yet this wanna be nothing is getting attention there.
You need to have a hysterectomy, there are no alternative. You will get an appointment for first week in September, and make sure you don't get pregnant between now and then and I
( doc ) recommend you go on the pill immediately, or as he said under his breath refrain from sexual intercourse with your partner until after your womb is removed. His words exactly. I was crying by this stage. No husband with me because we simply were not expecting anything like this.

I'm not the only one I know who knows the pain of losing a pregnancy or a full term baby , and I know burps had a miscarriage but she doesn't seem to understand the heart break that comes with it.
So sorry to hear this if that doctor was W********e you should report him he’s a head, even the midwives hate the sight of him
---
yes he weeps every time she touches food

View attachment 2164059
He’ll be weeping for a good few months so

Reactions: 1
@sron , @Molly83 @Seamus
This is a Rant #########

Sending love and sorry that you're going through this.

Reactions: 1
@sron , @Molly83 @Seamus
This is a Rant #########

Omg what as asshole you had to deal with, pity he didnt treat burps

Reactions: 2
It's horrible the way she is carrying on. There are women there today who got bad news, two others and myself and this dope is acting like she wants something to happen her baby . She doesn't deserve the child she has let alone this baby. So unfair. ..

I'm sorry I really don't usual wish ill on anyone. But it's a f..ing injustice. I've cried 2 oceans trying to carry a baby and no matter how I was feeling I never went running to cmuh to get a break .

I didn't see her up there today but then I wasn't in the right frame of mind to take notice either.
Sending you love and hugs. This life can be so unfair but just remember for all the facade she puts on she is miserable inside-its all an act. She is neither loved nor liked by most people around her. You take care of yourself now and take comfort in those around you ❤
---
Did she put tan on for the hospital?
Maybe they are doing her bloods because they think she has some form of skin disease and they are calling in some top consultants to diagnose what possible disorder she has that makes your skin streak and go patchy and then makes you stretch out as wide as you are tall!! And when she sits down packs of sweets from hey candy fall out of her pockets and bra. Maybe they think willy wonka is in town and they are looking at an oompa loompa in the flesh. Oh except I don't think they store food in their cheeks and fingernails for snack time. Maybe it's Augustus Gloop looking for the chocolate river! It's a perplexing one alright
---
@sron , @Molly83 @Seamus
This is a Rant #########

Oh my god. As soon as you feel strong enough you need to report him. I really mean that. There is no excuse in this day and age fir any woman, or hunan being , to be treated like that by a little jumped up upstart. You need to get his name and reg number and report him in writing and do not leave it lie until you get some sort of apology. It won't change anything for you I know but if it makes him cop the f on and maybe give you some little pleasure then it's worth it. I'm so angry for you right now I want to phone them myself x

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
oh ffs… felt horrendous how? Sharp stabbing pain in the abdomen? Vomiting horrifically? Both a possible reason to attend CUMH… chest infection? Has duck ALL to do with CUMH Sarah… anything to get out of the gym tomorrow…. Ya they’re concerned alright, cos you’re heading for this look……

E5BD6D82-7962-425E-A54C-BC4172ACD2A3.jpeg

plus this is an 18 week foetus burps… see the size and rough location? Nay so what is the excuse for your abdomen size? 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

CD64D508-9C6A-41F4-BA9C-5DD424FB49B3.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
This fat demented narcissist Oompa Loompa is why the healthcare system is bad and why so many leave the profession cos they’re flat out with people like her, and people who ACTUALLY need to be seen suffer!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
@sron , @Molly83 @Seamus
This is a Rant #########

I cannot imagine what you are going through. Take care of your self. And feel free to rant away here

Reactions: 2
It's horrible the way she is carrying on. There are women there today who got bad news, two others and myself and this dope is acting like she wants something to happen her baby . She doesn't deserve the child she has let alone this baby. So unfair. ..

I'm sorry I really don't usual wish ill on anyone. But it's a f..ing injustice. I've cried 2 oceans trying to carry a baby and no matter how I was feeling I never went running to cmuh to get a break .

I didn't see her up there today but then I wasn't in the right frame of mind to take notice either.
So sorry to hear this, mind yourself

@sron , @Molly83 @Seamus
This is a Rant #########

I am so sorry for your loss, your potential surgery and most of all I am sorry you were treated so badly. But unfortunately I am not at all surprised. I recently had yet another loss, and sat in A&E between the waiting room and a plastic chair in the corridor for almost 14 hours before eventually being told I had to be admitted.

It disgusts me to think the limited gynaecology resources for emergencies have to waste so much time on disgusting people like Burps who just attend for the stories and to avoid her living breathing child.

Mind yourself x

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Image of burps. She could use it for those times she never rests.
20230511_233157.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.