Sarah Burke #67 still on the dole, mad for a burrito bowl, head of a troll, not a bump it’s a fat roll

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And the thing is Luke is prob with Brian as she is writing all that, there’s no sign of him with her like 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
My god… I hope Luke doesn’t see this tit on the internet in years to come…. His horror of a mother talking about his business to 50k strangers 🙈 she is genuinely despicable. IF and that is a big IF….. his dad chose not to see him anymore shame on the bleep but if it’s not true she is one twisted sister! Lukes business should not be discussed online and she shouldn’t be forcing her fella on him as a new father!

Reactions: 28
I don't believe luke doesn't see his dad if biran doenst want to see him why is there pics of luke up in the house and at Xmas with the stocking of you don't want a relationship with your son your hardly going to that 🤔 doenst make sense

Reactions: 33
Sarah got it all mixed up as usual, I’d say Brian told her he doesn’t want a relationship with her and not Luke 🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
⚠⚠⚠ So, some of the pregnancy was left behind hence the D&C, so how could they have buried Jack? And I thought she said at the time he was perfectly formed, but if some of the pregnancy was left behind how is it even possible she knew he was perfectly formed? I am so confused and apologies in advance as I DO NOT want to upset anyone.

Reactions: 39
I don't believe luke doesn't see his dad if biran doenst want to see him why is there pics of luke up in the house and at Xmas with the stocking of you don't want a relationship with your son your hardly going to that 🤔 doenst make sense
Sure he was in the photo from his little sister's christening. I'm pretty convinced that he's with his dad everytime she says he's with the aunt.

Reactions: 16
⚠⚠⚠ So, some of the pregnancy was left behind hence the D&C, so how could they have buried Jack? And I thought she said at the time he was perfectly formed, but if some of the pregnancy was left behind how is it even possible she knew he was perfectly formed? I am so confused and apologies in advance as I DO NOT want to upset anyone.
She could have had placenta remaining it's common enough.

Reactions: 8
And what exactly does she have a picture of beside her bed? A large blood clot??

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Honestly not to go back down the whole talking about everyone's miscarriages so trigger warning, and no offence to anyone , but I was the exact same gestation when I misscarried, similar 12 weeks, baby stopped growing at 9/10 and what I passed was smaller then an egg 🥚, there is no way you could wrap it up in a blanket and it was not recognisable as a baby, obviously we were heartbroken but for her to think that she defys science is so offensive to all those families that went through genuine still births. It's like she reads here hand selects the questions for her question box from people calling her tit out here and trying to concoct some fabricated bullshit for her "followers" to believe.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Why is she saying she doesn’t talk about Luke’s real dad, she has brought it up twice now - stop using your son’s broken relationship with his dad for content Sarah, you nasty girl

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Honestly not to go back down the whole talking about everyone's miscarriages so trigger warning, and no offence to anyone , but I was the exact same gestation when I misscarried, similar 12 weeks, baby stopped growing at 9/10 and what I passed was smaller then an egg 🥚, there is no way you could wrap it up in a blanket and it was not recognisable as a baby, obviously we were heartbroken but for her to think that she defys science is so offensive to all those families that went through genuine still births. It's like she reads here hand selects the questions for her question box from people calling her tit out here and trying to concoct some fabricated bullshit for her "followers" to believe.
Sorry you had a loss and thank you for explaining and sharing your experience. I am just trying to understand it all without offending anyone ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Nobody and I mean nobody sent her in this question another dig, the bitterness just oozes out of her.

Even the bs out of her there, remember the time she sent bigot Keith to the door to Brian and said he couldn't have Luke , does anyone have Brian's number to send that to him 🤣🤣 she's as twisted as they come. 🤬

Reactions: 14
Yes to this a million times 👍👍 they don't bring u back for TWO weeks to check and see if u passed it all so how did she pass it after a day and get a d&c ? I had a missed miscarriage which means I had to take medication, sent home, bye. 2 weeks later, scan to see if it was all passed. So what the duck is she talking about

Reactions: 13
Why is she saying she doesn’t talk about Luke’s real dad, she has brought it up twice now - stop using your son’s broken relationship with his dad for content Sarah, you nasty girl
If she's so content and they've moved on from it why does she keep bringing it up. Not that I believe a word of what she's saying

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Ohh Sarah girl what are you at... Is Keith away out for pints? You have far to much time on your hands!! Toxic psychotic dangerous pathological liar deluded and massive bleep are just a few words that come to mind after reading that q+a they really broke the mould when they made you didn't they!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.