Sarah Burke #67 still on the dole, mad for a burrito bowl, head of a troll, not a bump it’s a fat roll

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s Julie - twins and me’s nickname on here 😂😂. They must be taking notes off of each other. The amount of lies they spew, and never remember but there’s videos and posts contradicting is madness!

She's a dangerous person Burke , I hope all her lies catch up with her someday she deserves every bit of Karma going. 🤬

Reactions: 16
So not for the first time Burps has tripped herself up on her lies. As other posters have said you need a good memory but also you shouldn't assume everyone's level of knowledge / intelligence is the same as yours. Case in point Sars and her:
●90 cysts that disappeared
●The endo that was used as an excuse for weight gain that never gets mentioned anymore
●Referring to a period as a "cykel"
●Diagnosing herself with secondary infertility while also not doing anything to help her fertility
●Going through IVF and using her 'journey' to create content and garner sympathy
●Alluding to her miscarriage as bring a stillbirth to again garner sympathy
●The absolute delight in getting admitted to hospital because she's too busy stuffing herself with milk, takeaways and lucozade sport to actually drink some water
● The complete disinteret in her current child while pretending to be delided to be having a second child.

Tell me you weren't given enough attention as a child without telling me. Sars you are a psychiatrist's wet dream

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 48
So not for the first time Burps has tripped herself up on her lies. As other posters have said you need a good memory but also you shouldn't assume everyone's level of knowledge / intelligence is the same as yours. Case in point Sars and her:
●90 cysts that disappeared
●The endo that was used as an excuse for weight gain that never gets mentioned anymore
●Referring to a period as a "cykel"
●Diagnosing herself with secondary infertility while also not doing anything to help her fertility
●Going through IVF and using her 'journey' to create content and garner sympathy
●Alluding to her miscarriage as bring a stillbirth to again garner sympathy
●The absolute delight in getting admitted to hospital because she's too busy stuffing herself with milk, takeaways and lucozade sport to actually drink some water
● The complete disinteret in her current child while pretending to be delided to be having a second child.

Tell me you weren't given enough attention as a child without telling me. Sars you are a psychiatrist's wet dream
Something more than lack of attention went on with this bleep as a child

Reactions: 6
And I wouldn’t say she gets much attention from Keith either, he’s no more into than the man in the moon.

Reactions: 11
She's some bullshitter on TT, before IVF was supposedly their only option. Now she knew the others might work but wanted to do IVF straight away, god give me strength.

Reactions: 14
Did she delete the second part of the tik tok? Although that was enough. Obviously you need to have a good memory to be a liar but Jesus Christ you don't forget telling 50k people uve endo 90 cysts secondary infertility etc she clearly doesn't give any fucks aslong as she's getting the views.
The fact she hasn't even attempted to do a thing with that poor child over Easter is so sad. She's claiming HG but has "good" days/hrs why not do something with him instead of talking into the fone and pretending to be the next up and coming Mua.
I'm 21wks have shingles which is killing me because I'm only allowed antihistamines and paracetamol I still managed to cook dinner for 6peoole yesterday do an Easter egg haunt and when I hit the wall and physically couldn't do anymore me and the child sat with an Easter egg and watched a film. She's such a selfish prick Luke will be back at school soon with the kids talking about Easter what they did where they went Easter egg haunts spending time with family that wee lad is bound to feel sad and wonder what it's like to be in a family that doesn't hand you an iPad and expect you to entertain yourself.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Did she delete the second part of the tik tok? Although that was enough. Obviously you need to have a good memory to be a liar but Jesus Christ you don't forget telling 50k people uve endo 90 cysts secondary infertility etc she clearly doesn't give any fucks aslong as she's getting the views.
The fact she hasn't even attempted to do a thing with that poor child over Easter is so sad. She's claiming HG but has "good" days/hrs why not do something with him instead of talking into the fone and pretending to be the next up and coming Mua.
I'm 21wks have shingles which is killing me because I'm only allowed antihistamines and paracetamol I still managed to cook dinner for 6peoole yesterday do an Easter egg haunt and when I hit the wall and physically couldn't do anymore me and the child sat with an Easter egg and watched a film. She's such a selfish prick Luke will be back at school soon with the kids talking about Easter what they did where they went Easter egg haunts spending time with family that wee lad is bound to feel sad and wonder what it's like to be in a family that doesn't hand you an iPad and expect you to entertain yourself.
She does nothing with him because she’s a lazy bleep and also because she wants him to think mommy’s sick and he needs to be worried and look after mommy.. that’s the impression she gives

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I wonder at what point did she get Luke to start calling Keith dad? And how? Did she sit him down and say "Look I hate your real dad so call him Brian from now on and call Keith dad." I know a few people with kids who are separated and have shite relationships but I've never seen a mother tell a child to stop calling the father dad regardless of how tit he actually is as a father.
My partners ex is a piece of tit, honestly the worst kind of mother possible, their child asked me could he call me mam, we were living together about 3 years, he was staying here 3/4 nights a week and sometimes it was full time. I explained to him I love him as if I was his mam and will always be like a mam to him but I’m not his mam as much as I would love to be and it wouldn’t be fair to his actual mother and it would hurt her so he agreed to not call me mam. He calls me his stepmom. If Keet had any bit of decency he would have done the same and not allowed this madness of Luke calling him dad when he has a dad who is involved in his life, I have seen Brian and Luke together with my own eyes so I don’t believe anything Burp says about him

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Not even a trip to the cinema 2 mins away from her to watch a movie. Luke got krispie buns coz she woke up wanting them. Not 1 thing did she do with that poor child. Keith took him swimming. She's the most selfish witch I've ever seen.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
I am thinking of calling her out on her lies and therapy too. Myself and thousands of other woman have lost babies , miscarried or have had years of infertility and this wannabe nobody thinks she can get a fast track to get pregnant because her ex had another child. I've cried many many tears over the last 10 years as I'm sure others have after each loss, and this ignorant Moran is blessed with having another child . Where's karma when you need it

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Sorry if this offends anyone but it gives me the ick when grown adults can’t manage to drink water and have to either dilute it with loads of shite or drink other crap like Lucozade. Rachel Gorry is the same, she doesn’t like the taste of “waher” like ffs grow up you buffoon. Especially being pregnant Sarah should be making sure she’s drinking a few litres. I just can’t deal with the ignorance around it

• Angry
Reactions: 47
Totally off subject but can anyone tell me which coffee sachets she recommended in Aldi? Are they the cappucino lights? Looking for ones handy for work thanks dolls ❤

She was rushing because she needed the welfare baby….no other reason only blind panic that she’d have to lose her income after being laid off from SW
How will she get one parent family if she's actually not going to be parenting alone?
---
I was totally unaware of this “welfare baby” gig. Surely to god, the government are part of the blame here? Cannot believe all these wans rushing to get up the duff before their youngest turns seven!
All the money in China wouldn’t entice me to go again, as they are expensive lil feckers! 😅
Agree 👍

Reactions: 6
How will she get one parent family if she's actually not going to be parenting alone?
---

Agree 👍
I’m pretty sure she didn’t know back then that keef was going to stumble onto his knee on the bedroom landing at Christmas time, she was as fukn surprised as the rest of us were.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m pretty sure she didn’t know back then that keef was going to stumble onto his knee on the bedroom landing at Christmas time, she was as fukn surprised as the rest of us were.
Wonder is this why there was little of it posted no reels etc to keep it all quiet and under the radar to still get the benefits? I know quite a few scummy cunts married and still claiming the mother is single. One in particular is the same size as Sarah a lazy big beast but pumps out the kids so she has an excuse not to go to work.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.