Sarah Burke #67 still on the dole, mad for a burrito bowl, head of a troll, not a bump it’s a fat roll

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder is this why there was little of it posted no reels etc to keep it all quiet and under the radar to still get the benefits? I know quite a few scummy cunts married and still claiming the mother is single. One in particular is the same size as Sarah a lazy big beast but pumps out the kids so she has an excuse not to go to work.
How do they get away with it? I thought the PPS number would be linked? That’s madness

Reactions: 4
I am thinking of calling her out on her lies and therapy too. Myself and thousands of other woman have lost babies , miscarried or have had years of infertility and this wannabe nobody thinks she can get a fast track to get pregnant because her ex had another child. I've cried many many tears over the last 10 years as I'm sure others have after each loss, and this ignorant Moran is blessed with having another child . Where's karma when you need it
Really need a call out page , her lies are too serious . She was so adamant she could not get pregnant naturally now it's a case she used ivf to fast track a pregnancy , how can it be unexplained infertility when she was going on about pcos and 90 cysts etc , seriously unhinged, dangerous and psycho level behaviour here ...I'm really doubting the baby is keets...I do think she is so controlling and contrived she knows he is the problem, knew she would likely not be able to start ivf soon after the loss so she went for it and got pregnant less than 3 months later out and about ....she should not have a platform ...horrible person ...

• Heart
Reactions: 24
There is no way she would of used a donor egg or was she that desperate to keep Keith that she would of so he had a biological son?

Reactions: 12
Out of all the make up artists on Instagram she hardly thinks we would take make up advice from her she's like a transvestite the fake lips wow clean your mirrors sarah your cat 😆😆😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Those tic toks show all her lies, talking about infertility ivf and miscarriage in between discount codes is so disgusting to people who are dealing with these issues not made up ones for attention like this beast 😡

Reactions: 16
The salmon trousers of the pajaaaaama set today with the same white top… she can’t seriously think that’s a bump In those trousers ffs 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The salmon trousers of the pajaaaaama set today with the same white top… she can’t seriously think that’s a bump In those trousers ffs 🙈
That bump jiggles when she prancing back and forward. Here was me thinking actual pregnancy bumps are rock hard and the only time they move is when the baby is kicking and punching from the inside. Thanks Sarah for enlightening me and breaking the stigma

• Haha
Reactions: 16
There is no way she would of used a donor egg or was she that desperate to keep Keith that she would of so he had a biological son?
Child that should say not son..
---
She should be cancelled the twisted lying fool !!!
I think burp is so boring and predictable now she isn't worth watching, she is naturally pregnant and all she will be doing is selling. There won't be drunken Kelly is live nights only trips to hospital when Teeth is going out. We could all easily unfollow and tune in when spud is birthed.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Who would put up the exact date of their wedding in their insta bio?! Strange girl!
I’d revenue look at her again they’ll find that pretty suss too, counting down the days she can’t scrounge off the state 😂 I genuinely think if keet leaves burps will do a Norman Nate’s mother on poor little Luke with the “illnesses”

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
So did she use ivf for the first pregnancy that ended in miscarriage? I honestly thought she was months in to the pregnancy, or nearly full term the way she doesn’t say miscarriage but still birth. Was the baby naturally conceived? I haven’t watched anything to do with her, I can’t bring myself to doing it if she’s making a mockery of people who really do struggle getting pregnant.

Reactions: 3
If ever there was a need for call out pages, it's now! Jesus she is a weapon of all weapons. Dising Lukes father again now and then straight on about fertility treatment. There needs to be a stop put on this witch, she's a compulsive, attention seeking nutjob...

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Why is she sharing the stupid peom again she only put it up a few weeks ago talk about a simple bleep I'm goomg to hell but she really is 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
If ever there was a need for call out pages, it's now! Jesus she is a weapon of all weapons. Dising Lukes father again now and then straight on about fertility treatment. There needs to be a stop put on this witch, she's a compulsive, attention seeking nutjob...
Shes boring at this stage. Get over Brian he wants nothing to do with you Sarah . Stop bad mouthing him when you're probably stopping him from seeing Luke 👋

Reactions: 15
How interesting, everything that's been discussed here the last 24 hours has come up in the questions box in the space of half an hour 🤔 That dig at Brian...she shared that a few weeks ago.

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.