Sarah Burke #65 Mammy is up the pole to avoid going on the dole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title suggestion

Sarah Burke, her cervix won’t dilate.
But who’s the baby’s father, the Scot McGinty or her mate?

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Thread suggestion
Infertility was all a lie,
Burps is poled by some Scottish guy*

*allegedly

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Next thing she will be trying to say it was like the immaculate conception! A miracle PCOS, irregular periods, 90 odd cysts and secondary fertility suddenly cured.
What’s the bet she finally bought a clear blue digital and detected her actual ovulation. Cause I have serious doubts she ever had secondary infertility and just was too thick to understand her cycle 🙄

Reactions: 17
Wasn"t someone here working with him in J&J? Spill the tea. He must be the talk of the place.

Reactions: 8
Imagine the personalised tat she will receive from tit companies? Definitely some big brother sent from the angles tat for poor Luke coming 🫣🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 12
🚨🚨🚨⚠⚠⚠📢📢📢

Attention: Please someone screen record the live for those of us who can't keep their gobs shut and keep getting blocked 🙋‍♀️🤦‍♀️🙏🤞

Thank you 💙💙💙💙
Yes to this 👆 please keep us up to date on this incoming tit show
She has blocked me from her stories and I didn’t even follow her! 😭

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
🚨🚨🚨⚠⚠⚠📢📢📢

Attention: Please someone screen record the live for those of us who can't keep their gobs shut and keep getting blocked 🙋‍♀️🤦‍♀️🙏🤞

Thank you 💙💙💙💙
What time is her live? I’ve 2 trials tomorrow evening and I don’t want to miss this shitshow 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m sorry now, she’s claiming HG and she’s eating boojum and pints of milk?!

she’s normal sickness like most pregnant people get a bleeping grip and stop playing the poor me card. Like yeah it can be absolutely rough to go through but no need to be claiming she has HG for sympathy.

Reactions: 18
I’m sorry now, she’s claiming HG and she’s eating boojum and pints of milk?!

she’s normal sickness like most pregnant people get a bleeping grip and stop playing the poor me card. Like yeah it can be absolutely rough to go through but no need to be claiming she has HG for sympathy.
Standard sickness wueasiness , who the hell could eat likethem that withHG

Reactions: 2
ATTENTION
"Stupid question"!
How does she know her cervix won't dilate. ?

Everyone of my pregnancies have been different. No two have been the same at all. Sorry maybe I should know this.

Reactions: 8
Her cervix wont dilate the biggest load of ballony, she really does talk some septic scutter. everybody human & animals go through a birthing process naturally where the cervix dilates for the birth 🙄. It's not as if she's paralysed in that area yet again she spends so much time sitting on her throne she is as good as! Sorry to those who are i dont mean to offend anyone.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Grabby Sabby Sabrina Hill was playing the HG card too meanwhile she was constantly shoving greasy food in to that big gob of hers. The Cork huns are a pity and embarrassing. Who are their followers?

Reactions: 10
She obviously doesn't want keeeeeet to see her fanny in all it's glory. Bit different in the cold light of day than under darkness in dirty sheets.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.