Sarah Burke #65 Mammy is up the pole to avoid going on the dole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A pint of fuckin milk with having hyperemisis is she joking or what if she did have it she wud well know it’s the worst thing ever coming back up.

Reactions: 14
Such attention seeking, only you both knew?! That’s usually how it goes the day after a missed period 😅 I’m 8 weeks and still only me and my husband know! Not one single friend or family..why? Cause I’m 8 weeks and anything can happen. Plus who really gives a damn if you’re pregnant or not. The attention seeking is insane.
Congratulations 🎉 best of luck.

Reactions: 2
Such attention seeking, only you both knew?! That’s usually how it goes the day after a missed period 😅 I’m 8 weeks and still only me and my husband know! Not one single friend or family..why? Cause I’m 8 weeks and anything can happen. Plus who really gives a damn if you’re pregnant or not. The attention seeking is insane.

Well now we all know too 🤪 congratulations 🥳

• Haha
Reactions: 3
duck me, her cervix is as lazy as she is, couldn’t be arsed opening! What a surprise the only part of her that isn’t lazy is her big gob
---
So elective caesarean for lazy burps, she couldn’t be arsed pushing, let someone else do the work while she’s on her back
Brilliant 👏 👏 👏

Hang on a min… cooking turns her stomach so what’s wrong with Keith that he can’t cook a dinner? He really is a sack of unless tit if he can’t even throw something together for the 3 of them! I’d hate to be going out with someone so useless 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 35
She could have kept it to herself, all these social media announcements are the pits 😩 completely unnecessary and no one except the expectant parents really give a duck. She could have afforded to keep it to herself until the due date tbh… she has a bit of weight on her so it would be duck all difference to anyone
---

I definitely asked before but my memory is so tit… what was Monday Club again?
to be honest I’m not sure she will show a pregnancy bump at all, she’s after getting so big
---
she's got a bump already 🤣🤣 wise up you silly bleep that was there well before Edinburgh. Can't wait for the live tomorrow evening might even break out a 0% peroni for the occasion!!
this was her on january 22nd in airport on the way to Edinburgh… thanks to @Booboo68

17F50F5A-B23F-4141-8F7D-FBFFC4FE737F.jpeg
E0199FCD-2333-4309-A3AD-C563085ACDC9.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
So she's ment to have 7bags of fluids and a bag of vitamins in her at the weekend because she's been so unwell but can manage that and a pint of bleeping milk. She's daft as a bloody brush always contradicting herself! The bog standard morning sickness had me on bland food for weeks so as the throwing up was a small bit bearable. She's flat out with spicy heavily flavoured food!

Reactions: 19
Thread suggestion "Sars up the duff and forgotten about jack,forget about a bump, big burps got a fat back

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Go thru it all with ye.... like what am I missing they had sex, she got pregnant and????????

• Haha
Reactions: 20
🚨🚨🚨⚠⚠⚠📢📢📢

Attention: Please someone screen record the live for those of us who can't keep their gobs shut and keep getting blocked 🙋‍♀️🤦‍♀️🙏🤞

Thank you 💙💙💙💙

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Next thing she will be trying to say it was like the immaculate conception! A miracle PCOS, irregular periods, 90 odd cysts and secondary fertility suddenly cured.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.