Sarah Burke #65 Mammy is up the pole to avoid going on the dole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread Suggestion - the Psycho pain in hole is up the pole, that’s not a bump it’s a fat roll

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Didn’t think you could have an elective section on the public system, unless you’ve had 3 sections already? Open to correction on this though… maybe things have changed since I had my youngest a few years ago

Reactions: 2
Didn’t think you could have an elective section on the public system, unless you’ve had 3 sections already? Open to correction on this though… maybe things have changed since I had my youngest a few years ago
You can't!

She will be given the chance to ĺabour like any other woman.

She 'gave birth' to Jack. How does she think that happened?

Reactions: 5
She was on the piss in Edinburgh, remember her showing her drink,so if she was actively trying she wouldn't have been drinking,she stopped drinking when she came home, obviously with the hope of Scottish sperm doing the job,the other dope all happy that he's going to father a Scotty🤪,what's app group on fire in j&j,they just can't understand how gullible he is
He's the best stepped up daddy he won't mind doing it again so 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Do they let you decide it’s going to be a caesarean these days?
If you've had a previous one, they usually won't resist you having one again. Have heard people say it can be difficult to get them to agree on one for first pregnancy.

ETA: My births were both in Dublin and I was a private patient. Dr didn't bat an eyelid when I told her I wanted a section.

Reactions: 2
In 2019 I was given the option of an elective section cause of labour trauma with my first child. I opt for a natural birth on both. I think CuMh gives you an option if you've had a section already.

Reactions: 3
Thread suggetion; keet firing blanks, so to the Scottish guy - thanks

• Haha
Reactions: 17
5 miscarriages here, not once did I say 'when I had' some came away themselves, some were D&C removal. If I ever mention them, I would say - the pregnancy before Johnnie etc etc, never baby and never by names. She actually makes me so mad.

I had an emergency c-sectionon 1st baby, Dr said at 6 week visit that she would let me go again next time myself and I was fine with that - next time was a c-section again as I had so much clotting issues (hence miscarriages) so they decided it could be better controlled. I don't think they would go straight to c-section in her case.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
€9.00 a bowl in boojum adds up. She must be rolling in it, you’d think Keith or one of her sister could fry up a bit of mince or chicken, boil some rice and roast a few peppers for her. Im sure Sarah can mash up an avacado by herself (no smell) and scoop out some sour cream and sprinkle a bit of cheese ?
if it was me, I wouldn’t be announcing any pregnancy, like why ? After everything they’ve been through ? I’d just keep it off social media and let the local people talk if they want to. Maybe around 28 weeks or so I’d announce it, but nothing before then.

Reactions: 9
In 2019 I was given the option of an elective section cause of labour trauma with my first child. I opt for a natural birth on both. I think CuMh gives you an option if you've had a section already.
ah ok fair enough. I was public on both of mine in cumh.. no section though.. I’ve a fanny like a punched lasagna now 😂😂

my friend went private and she had a traumatic experience on the first that led to section and she was terrified the same thing would happen again so she elected to have her next two children by c section..no issues at all in electing. But I did think on public you couldn’t? I stand corrected!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
ah ok fair enough. I was public on both of mine in cumh.. no section though.. I’ve a fanny like a punched lasagna now 😂😂

my friend went private and she had a traumatic experience on the first that led to section and she was terrified the same thing would happen again so she elected to have her next two children by c section..no issues at all in electing. But I did think on public you couldn’t? I stand corrected!
Fanny like a punch lasagne 🤣🤣🤣
I'm not alone so lol 😂

Can anyone share what the midwife said, I cant see it at all. My nose is at me.

Wonder will the haymatoemaaaa reappear or did it duck off with the 90:cysts

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.