Sarah Burke #65 Mammy is up the pole to avoid going on the dole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have said it before, her timelines are just insane. Her bed has never been cold

• Haha
Reactions: 32
[QUOTE="Noseybatch, post: 14455024,

I have said it before, her timelines are just insane. Her bed has never been cold

[/QUOTE]

or clean

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
This is 2015, 8 years ago. In live with Brian the OG, living in Australia, came back for Donna's wedding met Biden then? Back to oz,back to Ireland soon after. Pregnant, luke, engaged, fifty ten hens, wedding off, met best stepped up beyond perfect sperm dad teet, 3 years thus month they're together.... EIGHT years only 👀🤔
---

Yep! Less than a year after that picture of 'My Brian' she was pregnant with Lewk and living with Biden. I'd say she's actually raging that Keith's name isn't Brian...

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Yep! Less than a year after that picture of 'My Brian' she was pregnant with Lewk and living with Biden. I'd say she's actually raging that Keith's name isn't Brian...
Did she pine for my Brian like she does Biden?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Lads this wan is a bleeping nutter. So in 8yrs she has gained weight, lost weight, gained weight, lost weight.. gained Brian(1) lost Brian(1) replaced Brian(2) fought with Brian(2) made Lewk, lost Brian(2) gained Brian(2) got engaged, had 50 hens, lost Brian(2) for good and the shower gel, gained weight, gained Ham 🐷 lost any remaining self respect.. gained attention for IVF and then lost Jack. Gained a tit load of weight and the seed of a scotsman 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

Her gash is like a revolving door 🚪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 80
I can’t stand the girl content wise I think she’s boring as, but does anyone else find it really sad that she’s clearly so unhappy in her life at the moment? And has been for the last number of years?
If she is pregnant I do really hope it goes well for her and would only wish a healthy pregnancy on anyone but I hope that the baby is well looked after and Luke won’t be forgotten about.

Reactions: 24
She has to be size 18/20 at this point, nothing wrong with that just don’t come on saying you’re a size 16 Sarah guurl ‘cause no one believes ya.

Reactions: 18
I can’t stand the girl content wise I think she’s boring as, but does anyone else find it really sad that she’s clearly so unhappy in her life at the moment? And has been for the last number of years?
If she is pregnant I do really hope it goes well for her and would only wish a healthy pregnancy on anyone but I hope that the baby is well looked after and Luke won’t be forgotten about.
Sometimes I feel sorry for her, and then I remember what a terrible person she is. She's always trying to fill a gap, she's never going to be happy until she accepts who she is.

Reactions: 19
Lads this wan is a bleeping nutter. So in 8yrs she has gained weight, lost weight, gained weight, lost weight.. gained Brian(1) lost Brian(1) replaced Brian(2) fought with Brian(2) made Lewk, lost Brian(2) gained Brian(2) got engaged, had 50 hens, lost Brian(2) for good and the shower gel, gained weight, gained Ham 🐷 lost any remaining self respect.. gained attention for IVF and then lost Jack. Gained a tit load of weight and the seed of a scotsman 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

You forget her and Brian(2) bought the house her and Keet are renting .

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25

Don’t forget she gained 90 cysts and then lost them too 🙄🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Sometimes I feel sorry for her, and then I remember what a terrible person she is. She's always trying to fill a gap, she's never going to be happy until she accepts who she is.
Totally agree I enjoy taking the piss out of her and only watch her for the car crash entertainment but do not envy her life I think it’s so sad that most of her life is played out for online views making a pure ape out of herself for attention she doesn’t seem to have any real friends and lives on credit even most of her freebie’s are pure tat

Reactions: 17
Same. She will never be happy and content with what she has, you can spot that a mile off.

Reactions: 5
Totally agree I enjoy taking the piss out of her and only watch her for the car crash entertainment but do not envy her life I think it’s so sad that most of her life is played out for online views making a pure ape out of herself for attention she doesn’t seem to have any real friends and lives on credit even most of her freebie’s are pure tat
This 🙌🏼 No amount of money would make me give up my privacy, dignity & self respect. Most of these instagrammers would sell their soul for the right price

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.