Sarah Burke #65 Mammy is up the pole to avoid going on the dole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She must feel like some fool with all that on the internet for every one to see 🀣🀣🀣second hand embarrassment for her πŸ™ˆ
Sheβ€˜ll be on later with a super rant now after seeing these, not tha she reads here of course 🀭

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Remember the time he took her on the date to the inflatable water assault course??🀣🀣🀣
Remember he took her abroad right after another holiday she had been on with a friend and she was livid
---
My only day off this week with a tit load of house work to get done and I’m sat on my phone gone down a rabbit hole of Sarah Burke πŸ˜‚
I know it's not all about looks but to go from Brian to Keith 🀭

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What? Please share the deets on this πŸ™
From what I can remember she bugged him to do a date day/night on a more regular basis and he was to organise it.....then he took her to this place and she hated every minute of it!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
From what I can remember she bugged him to do a date day/night on a more regular basis and he was to organise it.....then he took her to this place and she hated every minute of it!!
She was probably being knobbed by Keith and devastated to be away from him

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
My only day off this week with a tit load of house work to get done and I’m sat on my phone gone down a rabbit hole of Sarah Burke πŸ˜‚
Sarah Burke getting %s arseways since 1842. 70% of the time we are besotted , 30% of the time we xould kill each other. I say that should have been 7% of the time besotted and 93% of the time kill each other πŸ˜‚She has a very unrealistic idea of what a relationship should look like
---
Sounds about right for her πŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ah she's a pity,the other fella delighted she got knocked up abroad,wake up boy,your seedless,she goes to Edinburgh and hasn't drank since then....not rocket science tattlers πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Maybe teet knows it's an Edinburgh baby and wants a child so desperately maybe that's what the trip was for πŸ˜‚πŸ˜œ.
Wasn't there a song about that. Picking up a guy for a one night stand.

" All I want to do is make love to you "

Oh god I'm losing the plot completely. πŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Maybe teet knows it's an Edinburgh baby and wants a child so desperately maybe that's what the trip was for πŸ˜‚πŸ˜œ.
Wasn't there a song about that. Picking up a guy for a one night stand.

" All I want to do is make love to you "

Oh god I'm losing the plot completely. πŸ™„
Please understand what he couldn't give me was the one little thing youuuuu can 🎢 πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So is she pregnant or what?
brian and Keith are exactly her level, I do not believe anyone was punching here. All Jeremy Kyle heads tbh

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.