Sarah Burke #65 Mammy is up the pole to avoid going on the dole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No, she didnt just tag a hightlight of a hair wig piece place and guess who follows the page only teeth himself...the shame, like why the contemts gone to the dogs here ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Girls I'm organising a hen for cork coz my idol lives there ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ tell me this , where would be a good place to end the night and try book an area? Nightclub music wise etc

Reactions: 5
Wonder where those friends she tagged in those posts have gone? ๐Ÿง
Theyโ€™re the ones whoโ€™s wedding she went to with Keith and Brian was there with Michelle too.
---
It was their wedding she went to this time last yr
Snap
---
Girls I'm organising a hen for cork coz my idol lives there ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ tell me this , where would be a good place to end the night and try book an area? Nightclub music wise etc
Whatโ€™s the age group

Reactions: 1
The chernobyl room in Onslow Gardens and Sars will provide the food, Lewk will be DJ and Keet can be the stripper (๐Ÿคข)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
There is a video of her from about 2 years ago on the session on Tinas and they are doing some danceโ€ฆ. Jesus Christ itโ€™s like one of them isis hostage videos ๐Ÿ˜ญ

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Remember the time he took her on the date to the inflatable water assault course??๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
yesssss ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
---
The green blazer will be out at least we will have a bit of entertainment ๐Ÿ˜‚
but will she wear it or rest it on her shoulders like the leather one? ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜‚
---
Ross Heaneys is a must anyway lol

the fountain on grand parade was always a good spot to end the night back in the day ๐Ÿ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
She has all the photos taken down ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ™ˆ hi Sarahhhhhaaaaaa ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿฝ the whole of cork is laughing at you girl ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฝ ๐Ÿ˜˜ but donโ€™t stop because your keeping us all entertained what odds are Boyle sports giving on your second wedding going ahead????

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Sarah saying the child doesn't have a relationship with his father. Yet there a family picture with him on his step mams or dad's partners wall with his little sister on her christening day. She's toxic!!!
Even if he wasnโ€™t seeing Luke I donโ€™t get why she keeps spouting on and on about it. Is she that desperate to turn Luke against his father.

Reactions: 10
yesssss ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
---

but will she wear it or rest it on her shoulders like the leather one? ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜‚
---

Ross Heaneys is a must anyway lol

the fountain on grand parade was always a good spot to end the night back in the day ๐Ÿ˜‚
Do not put washing up liquid in there you will be arrested ๐Ÿ‘ฎ

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh hello fresh are really pissing me off ๐ŸคขSue Dan flogging the stuff now๐Ÿ™„โ€ฆ suppose mikey ate well as the Burkes donโ€™t eat veg! So bit of false advertising going on there Sarah, Weโ€™ve never actually seen her eat anything she makes from them๐Ÿค”

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She has all the photos taken down ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ™ˆ hi Sarahhhhhaaaaaa ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿฝ the whole of cork is laughing at you girl ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฝ ๐Ÿ˜˜ but donโ€™t stop because your keeping us all entertained what odds are Boyle sports giving on your second wedding going ahead????
It must of been awful for her looking back through all those old photos of her when she lost all that weight and when she actually looked well when deleting all evidence that she use to say all the same things about Brian as she now says about Keith ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Oh hello fresh are really pissing me off ๐ŸคขSue Dan flogging the stuff now๐Ÿ™„โ€ฆ suppose mikey ate well as the Burkes donโ€™t eat veg! So bit of false advertising going on there Sarah, Weโ€™ve never actually seen her eat anything she makes from them๐Ÿค”
Saw somewhere on here that anyone can promote it, you just apply on their website ๐Ÿ™„ every hun in the land is at it.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It must of been awful for her looking back through all those old photos of her when she lost all that weight and when she actually looked well when deleting all evidence that she use to say all the same things about Brian as she now says about Keith ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿคฃ
Iโ€™d be more Morto about posting I had bought a house that Iโ€™m still renting ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ like why lie?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.