Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HumphreyB

VIP Member
The hotel is amazing for families
It’s so good for families
There is so much to do for families

On the road to a leisure center to pay to entertain the kids.

• Haha
Reactions: 26

missiemoomoo

VIP Member
WTF though, he can't go to work but can go off on an hotel break, swill pints and dance to live music!! Jesus if I was off work I wouldn't be showing that. She's some thick eejit.

literallycant

If shes not into valentines day then why is she putting on a face full of make up to sit at the kitchen table, and why go for dinner tomorrow???? Tis all smoke and mirrors with this one!

• Haha

Sally Bright

It’s not that long ago she was saying she can’t help what people think and it’s on them if they get offended. So please Sarah don’t waste your time now posting what you should and shouldn’t say. Try talking to keet about his twitter account instead. Or does that not fit the narrative of your instahun status.

• Heart

LegallyBlonde1

VIP Member
Whatever the reason for it being cancelled she is so NOT ok with it - people (glad she didn't say friends!!) telling them to go ahead with the party but "I couldn't be bothered", you can see she's totally pissed off about the whole thing. It's more likely that the family suggested she postpone it and she has thrown a Sarah sized strop and cancelled the whole thing. Or maybe all the freebies she anticipated haven't come rolling in.

Last edited:
  • Heart

#obsssessed

VIP Member
Where does she get the idea it’s only dads on the sidelines bringing their boys to training etc?? Maybe it’s different cos I’ve a girl but I bring her to her GAA stuff but it’s mostly Mammys there, now my husband has zero interest in sports so again maybe our ‘situation’ is different 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Lewk is so looky to have teeth 🤑🤑 "he wants for nothing"....except attention off his alleged mother and a well balanced meal 🙈 She actually makes me want to head bop my phone 🤬

• Haha

#obsssessed

VIP Member
Her fishing for people to DM her telling her she looks great by saying she’s allergic to herself 🙄🙄 she’d literally ride herself if she could, I’d love to see other peoples photos of her tonight cos she was filtered and angles to death tonight 😂

• Haha

RestingB!*chFace

Chatty Member
I don't no about ye but I purposely will not buy anything these insta gowls advertise. Like wen I see them promoting a product it completely turns me off buying anything from that company. I can't understand how they don't see how sending free products to these "influencers" is good for business! I won't even use there code for something out of spite 😂😂😂 I certainly wouldn't be using code SARAHB10 or whatever the fuck it is and making that bitch more money to fuck off on the piss every weekend 🙄🙄😠😠😠😂😂😂

• Heart

lady luck

Chatty Member
I don’t think she’s pregnant if she was she’d be far too smug and dropping hints non stop she wouldn’t be able to keep it to herself I think she’s suffering from untreated depression she’s all the signs a gp told her back in 2020 or 2021 she had depression she refused to believe them it was around the time she self diagnosed herself with pcos and between her 1st wedding being called off miscarriage weight gain it’s all got on top of her and she hasn’t the tools to cope with it all and being too lazy to go for a walk eating shit food and alcohol and posting your life online for show isn’t going to help

• Heart

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
Why did she have to mention them coming back from Edinburgh when she said her dad had been diagnosed with cancer? How is that relevant? The picture of her standing at a wall looking at whatever used as the background to an I’m going through stuff type of story fuck off we all go through stuff. She is misery personified. She would milk her dads cancer if she could be the family have obviously told her no. She would milk ‘Luke’s situation’ if she could but she can’t because of her own part in it. She always has to have a drama or a pity party going on. If I hear background one more fucking time I’m going to lose my mind

• Heart
  • Haha

Folklikeme

Chatty Member
Come get my nails done with me
Come do my hair with me
Come do my make up with me.

Seriously who gives a rattling fuck.

• Haha

KittenRadziwell

I'd put money on this being a #gifted stay and one of their stipulations was that she had to bring Luke, to plug the family angle. That's why she's bringing Beth too, so they can entertain each other while herself and Teeth neck pints.

Addd

VIP Member
She’s going to go and give us all inspiration quotes each day, when her own life is a complete dumpster fire? No thanks Sars, go on apply for that Aldi job and leave us all in peace. None of us need your quotes.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

Jellybb

VIP Member
I find it very odd how she keeps saying how “grateful” her kid is…. Grateful to her for doing pretty fucking standard basic things.. it’s so fucked up 🖐
She is a heinous fucking cunt

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
I think she did a great job of her hair and make up tonight! She looks well for once, don’t be a bitch and write for once just give a compliment… for once

• Haha

wineo20

VIP Member
The thing is she’s never even positive despite all that she gets! Sure it wasn’t even two nights ago she was on moaning about how she’s allergic to herself and going on about her weight. This is also the same women who plans on being a life coach
Sarah a life coach 🤣🤣 it’s Valentines days not April fools day. 🤣

• Haha