Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bobs86

VIP Member
Does she know she can reschedule appointments? She didn’t have to get her nails done today, she could have chosen to spend time with her son while he’s sick?
Selfish selfish bitch!

Reactions: 28

HumphreyB

VIP Member
I don’t know about anyone else but I wouldn’t ever be bringing my kid to the doctor that quick. He was perfectly fine Saturday to be playing his sports and no mention before heading off. Only yesterday he says he has a sore throat and straight to the doc today. Mine would be gargling salt or disprin for atleast 24 hours before I’d even consider calling. Then again I have to pay for my appointment

cycleon

VIP Member
She mustn't be getting #gifted the miscarriage candle anymore (that she was always going to have lighting 🤥) she had to nip to TK Maxx and buy some candles instead. Not to worry though she managed to tag TK Maxx in the hope of a collab 🙄
Ah it’s one of her favourite trips 🤔 imagine that? A favourite trip is to tkmaxx on a Monday. I hate the fucking shop. It’s disorganised chaos. Favourite trips of mine would be New York, beach holiday etc. not tkbloodymaxx 😂

• Haha

Madgereal111

VIP Member
Burps will be RAGING their wedding isn't until the end of 2024, guaranteed brian will be married before her 🤣🤣

Cue the big rush to bump up the wedding to later this year due to 'things going on in the background' 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Alucia

VIP Member
I am fully taking the glory for pacifically. I sat down with my dictionary and learned the correct spelling. Specifically 😁 everyday is a school day thanks tattlers 🤣🙈
Sorry I didn't credit you in the opening post, I was so busy organising, to be organised that I had so much to organise I forgot. Well done for stepping up and shouting yourself out, go make yourself a breast in a bun to celebrate 🥳

• Haha

Taylor17

VIP Member
She has a shit valentines day so she decides to take it out on Luke. That's what she's doing when she's trying to convince him that his father wants nothing to do with him. God only knows what that child is listening to about him and his new sister. She can't hide her jealousy and bitterness on her business instagram page. It must be a million times worse behind closed doors. And while I think Biden is a bit spineless, I don't believe for 1 second that he never sees Luke or doesn't want to see him.

• Sad

HumphreyB

VIP Member
She needs real help. If Jean even exists she is not the right fit for Sarah.
She has an unbelievably unhealthy relationship with food, with her body. No new boyfriend/child/holiday or pair of pj’s is gonna change that.
She can buy crappy clothes coat herself in tan and spend hours in the hairdressers but it won’t change how she sees herself.
Until she is happy in her own skin, until she can accept what she looks like and who she is she will forever be chasing an unattainable goal.

I hate diet culture, slimming world, points/good food/bad food/ cheat days and all that crap. It’s toxic.

• Heart

Jellybb

VIP Member
When she said “thank god” about the lenses arriving on Friday……. What the fuck was that about? 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Dusty2020

VIP Member
She doesn’t discuss Luke’s situation.. bitch please, every other week you come on and tell us how lukes gone to his aunts “on the other side” and bread crumbs lots of other shite on “Luke’s situation”

• Haha
  • Wow

TikToc

VIP Member
I'd say he dumps the smoooootie once he gets a breakfast roll in the garage on way to work.

• Haha

Witch25

Oh the bitterness, shes RAGING over what Michelle posted over the weekend.... Sarah, you dont spend any time with Luke either, so eat shit and die💩😂
It’s so low though to use Luke to get back at them. She deliberately calls Keith Luke’s dad to hurt Brian. And saying that Brian doesn’t have Luke because she has him 100% of the time. I don’t think much of Biden Brian but don’t use Luke to take cheap shots at his dad in front of 50k people.

Reactions: 26

Bobs86

VIP Member
“I’m so grateful for the WORK I’ve had, the WORK coming my way”
“I’m so happy to WORK from home”

What is this WORK she speaks of?
I’m intrigued

• Haha
Reactions: 26