Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Mod edit Please just drop a heart, don't quote to say a few words as it takes the thread offtopic.

If people want to talk offtopic then it's better in a chat thread or advice.

##### Trigger warning #####
My bestie's , mum is a life coach You need to do a 6 month course not that expensive and you get a certification when done. Heaven help us all If Burps becomes a life coach no hope for the rest of us. .............................. On a personal note. I don't know why I'm telling ye and it's not for sympathy but sometimes it's easier to say things on line then to actually speak then.
Because of my history with miscarriage and still births I'm on the " at risk category "
I am 30 weeks pregnant and was told yesterday there's no heart beat. To say we are devastated would be an understatement. My husband and I have decided that we will wait to deliver as near to delivery date as permissable. ( Which would be 32 weeks for me ) It will also be a home birth.again our choice as I can't and don't want a hospital birth again. Also yesterday my poor husband took our daughter to an appointment we'd waited 2 years for and she has to be fitted for a wheel chair. Our whole world has come crashing down in the space of 30 hrs. we are trying to keep things as normal as possible for our little girl parents and siblings.going now as the tears are starting definitely won't be crying into my phone on Instagram. If anyone hears from Brandambassador let me know here please and wish her all the best from me. I'll be back in a few weeks. X

Morning thank you all for support. Ye really are a great bunch xx didn't mean to derail chat yesterday. I was at my lowest and needed to vent. . drive it on with burps. Thanks again for all the love 💖

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 113

Thechubbymoaner

VIP Member
Lovely burp-tattlers...sorry to detail but I didn't get the opportunity to thank you all so much for your wonderful, kind and lovely messages following the loss of my sister, honestly it means so much and reading back through has been such a comfort. With the exception of one, I'll probably never meet any of you but honestly, you girls are gems!

My gorgeous sister was laid to rest and had as lovely a send off as they can be. I had a fellow burptattler by my side and along the way. She was laid to rest in her new pyjamas I'd got her for Christmas and we had a giggle about her being just like burp 😂😂

Thank you again you lovely lot. Sending you all loads of love xxx

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 76

Puffin

VIP Member
I think she looked well last night but it is like all insta photos filtered and photoshopped. I don't think Sarah has any real issues apart from being a pain in the hole. She is one of those people, who, no matter what happens in their life is the victim and anything that goes wrong is someone else's fault.

It's not her fault she has put on weight and can't lose it - it's imaginary PCOS, IVF, just her body composition. It couldn't possible have anything to do with the massive portions she eats of high calorie foods while doing little to no movement.🤷🏻‍♀️

Its not her fault she is not working. She gave SW her all and they parted amicably nothing to do with the fact she was a shite consultant who couldn't really lecture people about weight loss while consistently gaining herself.🤷🏻‍♀️

She is a single parent raising a child all by herself. Apart from the massive amounts of family help she has. She is in a loving and fulfilling relationship that she is so happy and loved in except we can all she she is not. 🤔

The biggest problem Sarah has is that there is a want in her. She hasn't shut up breadcrumbing about " all the stuff going on behind the scenes that she can't talk about it" Alright Gretel calm down or there will be no bread left in Cork. For a woman that spent 2022 preaching about consistency the only thing she is consistent with is being a walking contradiction 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

work4aliving

VIP Member
Anyone else find alot of different accounts including Sarah have gotten so boring..no direction or anything of interest ...just a bunch of unemployed women talking crap ...

Reactions: 45

GW84

VIP Member
Does she know she can reschedule appointments? She didn’t have to get her nails done today, she could have chosen to spend time with her son while he’s sick?
Selfish selfish bitch!
Keith will give the child more care and sympathy anyway.

I've never known someone to spend 99% of their waking hours in a salon, only to continue looking like a dirty lump.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

butterflybilly

VIP Member
I’d bet when Brian was around he was made do all the things for V Day big cards, chocolates, flowers, dinner out etc 😂 but Teeth is a fucking miser he won’t pay for anything so she’s ‘not into it’ 🙄🙄
Shes "into it alright" shes covering for the fact her partner couldnt be bothered making an effort, or parting with cash..... hes just not into you Sars hun🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 40

sophiasstories

Chatty Member
She has Luke 💯 of the time she’s at home which is 60% of the week, but when she’s at home Keet does everything with him apparently when he’s not working which is 30%. So u have him 30% Sarah and even then u fob him off to others. Brian was at his training in na piarsaig according to someone on here they had a huge row at the pitch. So I’d imagine hes trying to prevent a repeat of that plus the fact the child is now in Teets club might by why Brian doesn’t go. I’ve personally seen Luke out n about with his dad as have other tattlers so again that’s a lie. Plus wasn’t it Sarah herself who stopped him going to his dads when he hurt his eye down there. She’s just twisting it all to make Brian look bad and herself look great but by spewing so much hate about Brian she actually makes herself look bitter and twisted and she’s ultimately hurting her own son by having everyone gossiping about “Luke’s situation”. Imagine being so miserable, jealous and bitter that u would spend your first Valentine’s Day as an engaged couple sitting at home and spewing Shite online about your ex

• Heart
Reactions: 38

Lovelula

VIP Member
Jesus it's her 7th weekend away and we're only in February...Versace lifestyle on a Michael Guiney budget.

• Haha
I've finally caught up on thread after a rough few weeks.
Sarah wasn't excited for Valentine's Day because teet didn't want to know. As for why second engagement party cancelled maybe there's no money there on Sarah's side and again teet may not be willing to pay for it all. I can't see the wedding happening in Tralee , and both Sarah and teet know this but appearances mean everything. ( Unless it's been gifted to her ). I'll be slated for this but while it's not something I personally would do or encourage my sisters to do. I can understand why Michelle put up a tacky quote. I think it's been established that Michelle reads here and it must be quite hard reading posts about you , your partner and what people perceive to be fact. Sarah's a proven liar so we have no idea what , when , where , how often Brian sees Luke. Dealing with teet and indeed Sarah I'd say could be quite stressful. As for Sarah. Can you imagine your whole life being played out on line for the whole world to see. My husband and I have been through a rough couple of weeks. We both have conducted ourselves with dignity and respect for the other as I'm certain the majority of people would do.

• Heart

MojitoMel

Chatty Member
No wonder they needed fertility treatment he's being fucking strangled by the jeans hes like Spongebob SquarePants

• Haha

#obsssessed

VIP Member
I’d bet when Brian was around he was made do all the things for V Day big cards, chocolates, flowers, dinner out etc 😂 but Teeth is a fucking miser he won’t pay for anything so she’s ‘not into it’ 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 37

WtfInsta

Chatty Member
It's irony at its best, that she had a Toy Story themed fancy dress hen party for her last engagement , and on this engagement she and keet are actually after turning into Mr and Mrs potato head.

• Haha
Reactions: 37