Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mary Mary

VIP Member
I suppose valentines is more for loved up couples so maybe April fools day might be more along their lines of celebrating 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23

sophiasstories

Chatty Member
God her reel is awful so many mistakes and overall crap, how many times is she gonna show us the stairs 😂 - I’ve had 4 breakfastsssess 😂

• Haha

HumphreyB

VIP Member
She’s also lazy. She has no job. Take a moment to let that sink in. She is literally free from the moment her son goes to school and all the hours he seems nowhere to be seen and she can’t put a meal together.
it has never been easier to access information on healthy eating

• Heart

WtfInsta

Chatty Member
"Not a question, but you look glowing, you and keet seem so content blah blah blah"" some comment written by burbs herself or some family member. 🤪" she is going to have to get in there soon to ask luke to be keets best man on a t-shirt in a box, before Brian and Michelle get there first 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
When she had the green jumper on she said she hates anything around her neck & the next story is a jumper up to her chin 😂😂😂 I wouldn’t ever be influenced by her fashion. She’s a dumpster fire 🔥

• Haha

Lim1947

Did the her other child get brought...cuddles o Connor. Plus I'd say the cushions o Connor are having a fuckn rave in the sitting room now she's gone.
---
Cushions o Connor will never not be funny! 🤣🤣🤣 makes me lol everytime!

• Haha
Reactions: 22

KerryLady

VIP Member
Burke is nothing but a narcissistic spiteful miserable cow, who sees her son as an inconvenience to her, plays mommy when she's low on Instagram likes and content, pushed him on to a man to be daddy to him when he has a father. Plays on constant attention but shur none of us know what's going on in the back ground 🤭 She's had her fair share of karma and rightly so !!!!

• Heart

KittenRadziwell

Do you think she forgets her name or something.
That would actually make a lot of sense. And would explain why she refers to herself in the 3rd person all the time. "I said 'Sayrah Burke, get yourself organised now girl'" Just reminding herself of her own name at every opportunity.

• Haha
Why is she standing in the kitchen at 10 o clock in the morning with brown contact lenses in? Whyyyyy? Imagine your child being sick at home but you still remember you must put brown contact lenses in 🤣

• Haha

Addd

VIP Member
Posted this on the twins and me thread by mistake 😅

“How do you stay so positive” 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂she deffo asked herself that one. Sars is literally the most negative moaning instahun of them all. She’s never positive and is constantly on crying or moaning about something. Also laughing at her saying she never comes on and shares “what’s going on in the background”

• Haha
  • Heart

lady luck

Chatty Member
The poll at the top asking will they get married?! My prediction is that they'll get married but it won't last long, maybe 2 to 4 years. I just can't see them being together forever. It comes across as a forced relationship.
I don’t think they will survive till the wedding but if they do get married it definitely won’t last I give it 5yrs max that’s being generous they don’t have longevity sarah wants a wedding not a marriage like she wants a pregnancy but not a child and they both seem very immature

• Heart

Dbloggs

Me too. All of us here I'm sure would find it difficult to survive all any of us every seem to get are bills to the door. Don't know when last I bought Cosmetics . We can't afford to go to blackpool let alone go away every week. But I can do positive if I didn't I'd crumble so I do what I've done every morning for past 17 years get up , get organised , get to work. Fine life burps has. But defineatly wouldn't want to live it.
I know someone the very same as burps. Could work but won't. She so unbelievably isolated it's unreal. You can really tell as she is so socially awkward with not a friend in the world. I'd rather get out of my bed every morning and have a bit of purpose than the life she has. The onky people burps talks to is the back of a phone. Sad really when you think of it.

Mrs.Doyle22

VIP Member
Did the her other child get brought...cuddles o Connor. Plus I'd say the cushions o Connor are having a fuckn rave in the sitting room now she's gone.
---
Cuddles is only pulled out for content then cast aside,same as luke

• Sad

Alucia

VIP Member
Thread #60 to celebrate we have a poll :p

Best fit for the new thread with the most likes goes to @Lovelula 🥳

Full quote..
Head of Aviation Business Development Cork Airport ..fucking hell he swapped brains for breast in a bun 😂😂😂

#clab with @Mrs.Doyle22 and @NoseyNiamh
#pacifically and #bigturnipheadc**t

• Haha
  • Heart

work4aliving

VIP Member
New enough to Sarah ...I was around for the sweet business in March when heard on another thread and looked and said nope ..not for me..made my way back and saw she was preggers and here I am since! Anyways looked back over her grid ..my god keet has not been good for her ...she is a different person ...look weight is weight...we all deal with that ...but she looks harsher...looks bitter ..its literally coming out of her ...its sad for her little boy ...

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
I don’t know about anyone else but I wouldn’t ever be bringing my kid to the doctor that quick. He was perfectly fine Saturday to be playing his sports and no mention before heading off. Only yesterday he says he has a sore throat and straight to the doc today. Mine would be gargling salt or disprin for atleast 24 hours before I’d even consider calling. Then again I have to pay for my appointment
She used to take him to Southdoc every second night when he was younger. She used to think he had diabetes and used to be on cursing the doctors out of it because shockingly they didn’t think she was a medical expert. Apparently he had a ‘thirst’ & she knew it to the extent she bought a tester online & we never heard of it again 😂😂😂😂 she’s a lunatic

• Haha

KittenRadziwell

I don’t know why she does all these stupid grwm videos cause she only gets one or two comments and 200/300 likes which is very bad when she has over 50k “followers”.
Also she's only "getting ready" to eat a kilo of mince while sitting on Cushions O'Connor. Why bother.

• Haha